Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1801 - 1820 of 2129 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Really ?

I believe the feds would beg to differ with you.

Search Results
Web results
Possession with the Intent to Distribute - FindLaw
criminal.findlaw.com › criminal-charges › possession-w...

Mar 1, 2019 - Under federal law, the possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell or distribute it is a serious offense. To fully understand this crime, it helps to break it into two parts: (1) the possession of the drugs; and (2) the intent to distribute them.

Seems like some felony's are in fact based on "intent" .

I am kinda surprised that, you of all people, did not know this.
so are we talking about federal crimes now?? because thats why i brought up the "FEDERAL HATE CRIME" charges that are pending.

can you sit doggo? shake??

·
Registered
21,804 Posts
so are we talking about federal crimes now?? because thats why i brought up the "FEDERAL HATE CRIME" charges that are pending.

can you sit doggo? shake??
I am pretty damn sure it is the same wording for both Federal and state crimes that involve "intent" to do whatever.

You stated 'they dont call it that" .

I was mearly pointing out, you were incorrect. They do have felony crimes that are based on "intent" .

·
Registered
21,804 Posts
unfortunately, "pretty sure" doesnt cover anyone in any court of law.

go back to the drawing board.
How about you just do a little research on laws based on intent, that can send you to the pokey.

I thought you would have already learnt' that based on your background.

Criminal intent can be classified as one of four different kinds of acts: purposeful, knowing, reckless, and negligent.

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
Intent is a state of mind which is very difficult to prove in a court of law. Without proving intent, good luck with getting a conviction.

·
Registered
648 Posts
hence the phone records.
I noticed the police records posted Sr McDummy stated that "Roddie"attempt to block or slow Arbery down while they were in pursuit. According to Roddie he was mowing his grass and seen the father/son take off in truck but he claimes his involvement wasn't in conjunction with the father/son effort. Apparently the DA think the have enough evidence to prove that he did.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I am pretty damn sure it is the same wording for both Federal and state crimes that involve "intent" to do whatever.

You stated 'they dont call it that" .

I was mearly pointing out, you were incorrect. They do have felony crimes that are based on "intent" .
well I've never heard of " we think you wanted to steal that" so we're charging you with theft.

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,811
We can't help you don't pay attention!

·
Long Live The King
100,237 Posts
You're full of shit and a LIAR. It's no wonder you have been designated as the most ignorant fool on YB.

You really need a mental evaluation. Seriously.
First off, Let's establish the fact that you don't even understand what the word "ignorant" means.

Since you highlighted the entire post, and have stated I'm "full of shit and a LIAR", I'll assume you are referring to both points I made:

1: The fact that you called the victim, who defended himself against your White Trash brethren, at the Waffle House a "Black Punk"

2: The fact that you stated the cop at the Texas Pool party ( 5 years ago) would have been justified in pulling his weapon and shooting the black teenagers because they didn't follow his instructions

Point #1..: this Youtube Video pretty much covers that situation:

The video pretty much speaks for itself, but it's worth restating that you called the black guy a "Black punk" for defending himself against a couple drunk White Trash assholes who started the confrontation. In your eyes "black man bad, black man always bad"

Point #2: The Texas Pool Party

Dale pretty much nails the situation, and you, in these three posts in that thread:
Let me get this straight......
A law abiding individual in a Waffle House shouldn't be allowed to defend himself with a legally possessed concealed weapon against 3-4 thugs, one of which has already assaulted him physically, and another IS attacking him.....BUT
A nutcase cop would be justified in drawing his weapon and shooting teenagers that haven't attacked, or assaulted him...just because they didn't follow his commands as fast as he liked.....

Really?!
Fuck, you wonder why me and Tony and others think you've lost your fucking mind.....
You just can't make this shit up.
You might want to take your personal insults and stuff them up your self righteous ass.

Im beginning to think you're a fucking disgrace to anyone that wears or has worn a Police Uniform. The punks in the Waffle House had ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED someone, and that person wasn't justified in defending himself according to your twisted fucking logic, but the little cop WAS or would have been justified in using deadly force against what he thought MIGHT be an attempted attack......
You're illogical thought process is pure fucking retarded, and a big part of why GOOD cops get lumped in with bad cops......

Neither myself or Tony will loose a fucking minutes sleep because you "think" we're nothing but loud mouths.....we might loose a bit of sleep knowing there are other fucking idiots like you that have a god damned badge and gun.
"Out of your fucking mind" isn't an insult....it's an observation.....big difference....now, this would be considered an insult.....You're the fucking reason good cops get a bad reputation, because of your twisted fucking thought processes.
And then there was Tony in the same thread
You are well on your way to Jsup-ville........lots of us used to agree with you even when you went all derogatory and high and mighty.......but more and more you show your true colors.....and more and more people that used to agree with you in principle wouldn't give a runny sack of shit to save your life.
From your skewed point of view "black kids bad, black kids always bad. White officer always right"

And there was my closing comment to you in the thread:
I'm out..
go seek some serious mental help ... you could use it
So, Who's Full of Shit and the LIAR ? In both these situations you pretty much came Out of the Closet as to how much of a Fucked up in the Head racist bigot you are, and how it skews your thought process. Your condition hasn't improved at all over the past 5 years.

Now about you and the mental help you needed 5 years ago, have you been getting help ? Moron

·
Registered
21,804 Posts
well I've never heard of " we think you wanted to steal that" so we're charging you with theft.
Have you ever heard of ,

"we think you wanted to assassinate the President of the United States, so we are charging you" and taking you off the streets?
Or, we found evidence of your "intent" to commit a terrorist act, thus you are going to GITMO ?

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Let's all just take a deep breath and acknowledge the simple facts that black lives don't really matter to anyone at all unless there's some "gibs" to be had and that there are plenty more throwaways of Armed Robbery's kind to come along and fill his stolen boots, shall we?

·
Registered
18,026 Posts
Not necessarily.. " Stop, Stop, Stop we want to talk with you" with guns out just might qualify.
"with guns out" WTF WITH GUNS OUT! Are you really that fucking oblivious?.
What in God's name has you thinking that their guns were brandished at any time as they followed him?.....The old guy clearly playing truck bed monkey was CCW as he unlimbered the timber once the shooting started. The Shotgun I suppose was hanging out the window as the good old boys drove around.. Clearly Ahmaud never saw any weapons until he was right on to of a man holding a shotgun..The shooter had his shotgun positioned parallel with his legs not brandished, obviously not sticking out on display. Is it in any way logical that Ahmaud realized that they had they had guns brandished at the moment when he initiated his last 100-150 foot dash to assault the 'shooter'?... The guns were not displayed. Displaying the guys as in threaten with them in their citizens arrest mode would have been clearly illegal.

·
Long Live The King
100,237 Posts
What in God's name has you thinking that their guns were brandished at any time as they followed him?.....The old guy clearly playing truck bed monkey was CCW as he unlimbered the timber once the shooting started. The Shotgun I suppose was hanging out the window as the good old boys drove around.. Clearly Ahmaud never saw any weapons until he was right on to of a man holding a shotgun..The shooter had his shotgun positioned parallel with his legs not brandished, obviously not sticking out on display. Is it in any way logical that Ahmaud realized that they had they had guns brandished at the moment when he initiated his last 100-150 foot dash to assault the 'shooter'?... The guns were not displayed. Displaying the guys as in threaten with them in their citizens arrest mode would have been clearly illegal.
How in the hell do you know that he never saw weapons ?

Mc Idiot #2 didn't step out of his truck with shotgun in hand as a Welcome present.

You don't think at that time he or McIdiot#1 ( the truck bed monkey) were yelling " Stop, stop, stop we want to talk to you at that time ?"

" in an attempt to intercept him . McMichael stated they saw the unidentified male and shouted " stop stop , we want to talk to you " . Michael stated they pulled up beside the male and shouted stop again at which time Travis exited the truck with the shotgun . McMichael stated the unidentified male began to violently attack Travis and the two men then started fighting over the shotgun"

From the video how far ahead was the truck as the jogger rounded the corner ? They may have pulled up next to him at some point, but they ultimately sped ahead of him in an attempt to impede his path. That's when McIdiot #2 exited the truck with his Welcome gift ( I only refer to the shotgun as a "Welcome gift" because some have told me that him getting out of the truck with the gun should not have been considered a threat by the "jogger)

·
Registered
648 Posts
go read the police report there was more to the story than Arbery ran upon their parked truck. Byron was arrested because he played a part in the chase and blocking and heading off Arbery as to herd him in direction. I think Arbery had a reason to be concerned when. he seen Sr staged in the pick-up bed and Jr standing waiting with a shotgun.

You act like this is all normal and Arbery shouldn't be alarmed.None of that is normal and not even close to a good idea Approaching , chasing or setting up an ambush looking position anyone with weapons regardless of color/race is a really fucking hillbilly cowboy stupid and big risk to what kind of response you are going to get. No matter how legal it is too many things can go wrong.

If you think or consider any of that is normal and Arbery or anybody should not be alarmed..this might be your clue your hat has a point.

1801 - 1820 of 2129 Posts