Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 152 Posts

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
16,881 Posts
A bunch of fucking Liars in here is what there is! But hey it's the internet so whatever story you want to tell go right ahead and do it! I guess it only makes the Believers the idiots that way right?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I gave an honest answer. No need to lie about it. I pay all of my utilities every month like I'm supposed to. I do use a credit card to buy a lot of things, so I don't have to carry a lot of cash, but I pay it off in full, every month.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Put a freeze on ALL my credit scores about 10 years ago.Dont need a credit score and this keeps anyone from trying to pull a fast one on any of my accounts.Its a lock.

·
Hugely Awesome Member
8,078 Posts
Dunno to be honest and don't care.

Own my home all my assets outright and plenty of money in the bank.

Phuck credit with a cactus !!

·
Registered
598 Posts
A bunch of fucking Liars in here is what there is! But hey it's the internet so whatever story you want to tell go right ahead and do it! I guess it only makes the Believers the idiots that way right?
Speak for yourself. 850 last time I bought a car 10 years ago. All cars paid off. House paid off.

Net worth 7 figures...

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
16,881 Posts
Speak for yourself. 850 last time I bought a car 10 years ago. All cars paid off. House paid off.

Net worth 7 figures...
Bragging about a seven-figure net worth, I am happy for you. I have an 8 figure net worth and I guess I must be a bum because my credit score is not a 2000.

·
Registered
12,786 Posts
I don’t know if you’re talking about cash only people or seemingly high credit score posts. There are plenty of both to be had.

Which are you doubting? Both?

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
5,722 Posts
Put a freeze on ALL my credit scores about 10 years ago.Dont need a credit score and this keeps anyone from trying to pull a fast one on any of my accounts.Its a lock.
How did you do that?
I need to do the same, I haven't had a loan since the early 90's and I don't think I'm going to need any.

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
16,881 Posts
I forgot Yellow Bullet is the land of everybody bangs nothing but a 10, they wipe their ass with hundred dollar bills and they all our own 7 houses 3 lakefront cabins and have not taken out a loan or a mortgage since they were 18. In reality most motherfukers that are living a good life have a credit score of around a 700 and have some debt. When everybody here says they don't and pay everything in cash yada yada yada most likely drive a 95 Hyundai and never leave the trailer park.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Damn, I guess I'm poverty to most here at a 715 lmao. A lot of stuff got messed up when I had a back injury a few years ago. Finally getting back into fixing my credit, which has went up roughly 75 points since late last year. Should be up another 25 points in month or two once one more thing comes off my report. Hopefully one day I'll be over an 800, but trying to also buy another house in the next few months which I'm sure will knock it down.

·
Registered
12,786 Posts
Damn, I guess I'm poverty to most here at a 715 lmao. A lot of stuff got messed up when I had a back injury a few years ago. Finally getting back into fixing my credit, which has went up roughly 75 points since late last year. Should be up another 25 points in month or two once one more thing comes off my report. Hopefully one day I'll be over an 800, but trying to also buy another house in the next few months which I'm sure will knock it down.
The reality is that anything above a 750 is going to get you tier 1 rates anywhere.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
A high credit score is not hard to obtain. I ain't got no money to brag about. We just pay our bills on time, and never miss one. We have always lived within our means.

·
Registered
20,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I forgot Yellow Bullet is the land of everybody bangs nothing but a 10, they wipe their ass with hundred dollar bills and they all our own 7 houses 3 lakefront cabins and have not taken out a loan or a mortgage since they were 18. In reality most motherfukers that are living a good life have a credit score of around a 700 and have some debt. When everybody here says they don't and pay everything in cash yada yada yada most likely drive a 95 Hyundai and never leave the trailer park.
Don't sweat it! It's an individual thing...... I don't give two fucks about what others have!
Had a bud who's wife was Bi he would flaunt her around like she was some kinda fuckin sports model.....Bought her tits a Vet and carted her ass all over 3/4 of the exotic islands.......he's in a trailer home now and she's lickin pussy in his old house! Live life the way you want, this life is a one shot deal

61 - 80 of 152 Posts