Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
44,032 Posts
Mine was 850 six years ago when they ran it for a home equity line of credit. This past April I bought a new home, and it was 820.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I used to be proud of my 837 until I found out all it really means is you have borrowed over $100k in consumer debt. It's completely overrated if you're not going to keep borrowing money your whole life.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine was 850 six years ago when they ran it for a home equity line of credit. This past April I bought a new home, and it was 820.
I purchased a Toyota Sequoia for my Ex back in 08 when we split in 2010 she thought she would fuck with me and stop paying the note on the SUV and fuck up my credit. When she was at work one day (nurse) I went to the parking lot and took MY vehicle back since I was paying the note and it was in my name. She comes out of work and it's gone,reported it stolen, and then called me to tell me it was stolen LOL That conversation got a bit heated to say the least........LOL

·
Registered
18,863 Posts
My wife and I just got ours from Wells Fargo (traded 2 cars, bought one, took small loan until I sell my Panoz). We both had identical score (maybe cause married?) of 868.

Edit: just looked up how they determine it cause made me curious. Decent article here.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Want a perfect credit score...have no debt and pay cash!

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
Wife and I were 843-847 most of the time, and once hit 850. Since being completely debt free now over the years and paying everything off monthly, we're both currently in the 835 range. Ours went down when we paid off our home and closed up some old unused accounts.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts