Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
It was originally a 4 cylinder Mustang the 8th digit in the vin number verify's it was a 4 banger Mustang, A=4cyl E=8cyl, converted 4 cylinder Mustangs are fine when done right, but you will always get more $ for a equal condition original V8 Notch. That Notch has some decent parts in it, interior needs help, make sure SN95 dash swap was done right and isn't a hack job, I'd say $4000 to $4500 would be a fair price.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,729 Posts
I didn't even realize a SN95 dash would fit in a fox body. :rolleyes:

Around here he'd get every penny for that car, I like everything but those hideous rims.

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
I'd say that's a steal, I mean it's a clean notch with irs and a modular motor! Am I crazy to say that? Shit I'm close by tap tap firsts!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
So irs only 87miles it's only worth 4500 cali swap legal and clean title?
There are alot nicer out there. It looks to have been in a rear end Collision

Looks to have a crap paint job doors don't match or line up for shit.

If you look around you can build same car for less with mark 8 parts or just do ls swap or a 4 valve, 3 valve swap. That car has alot of problems.
Doesn't the cars age get it around alot of the California laws ?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Looks like too much to me.
Front seats look like they been used as a cat scratching post
Engine's leaning (for some reason)
From the pics, looks like the body work was done by Ray Charles with a pickaxe
Never been a fan of the cobra wheels....even on the cobras!
It has potential, but needs a good amount of work to be a "nice" car
Work = $$
Just my opinion of course.
I would be in the $3000-$3500 range

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
Idk if you guys are from Cali or not but the fact it has a running swap with correct documentation is almost worth it alone

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
That fucker is clapped! You could find way better for 6gs, I would even buy that for 3,000$ because YOU DONT KNOW WHO'S cousins brothers sisters retarded brother in law botched that fucker together

·
Registered
51,346 Posts
It does look like the engine is listing a bit to one side.....and it doesn't look like a single body line lines up on it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts