Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Worst prize was 1,000 dollars. Best prize was a 10 day trip to Paris, all paid for.
I walked out with a 7 day stay all inclusive trip to aruba + airfaire (8K ish value) had to pay the taxes on it. 500 bucks if I remember correctly.
Buddy walked out with 10K-ish of golf stuff and I thought his wife was going to fucking kill him(pure luck)

·
Registered
23 Posts
$100 to win a 67 stingray corvette in a raffle our local Volunteer Fire department does every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
$100 in tickets at a DU banquet. I think I won a few boxes of decoys, not a terrible trade.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
150 bucks on the Drag Racers Benevolent Fund. Great prizes, new SDPC Raceshop Engine and also a new Performax trailer.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Every year I spend $100 on a raffle ticket for children’s hospital. They raffle off a new constructed house, a car and a couple other prizes.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,669 Posts
170 bucks at the gate.

It was disguised as a race entry card.

I gambled, I lost

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
I have a question, on what limit would you give back?

Example, went to a golf outing for one brother in laws football team. Well his brother, my other brother in law, won 800 bucks. Didn't take his 20 dollars back, and just said, nah, you guys need it, your charity, didn't worry about a 506, or whatever the tax for was. just handed it over

·
Registered
20,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$100 in tickets at a DU banquet. I think I won a few boxes of decoys, not a terrible trade.
Our local DU chapter is have a $100 raffle only 50 tickets and the prize is a Upland Trip for 4 out in South Dakota......exactly why I asked

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,464 Posts
10 maybe 20 bucks... I have zero luck so it’s pretty much donating to the charity...

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Worst prize was 1,000 dollars. Best prize was a 10 day trip to Paris, all paid for.
I walked out with a 7 day stay all inclusive trip to aruba + airfaire (8K ish value) had to pay the taxes on it. 500 bucks if I remember correctly.
Buddy walked out with 10K-ish of golf stuff and I thought his wife was going to fucking kill him(pure luck)
I won a trip to the Bahama's in the early 80's (through work)!...
The value of the trip was added to my end of year earnings and I paid the tax that way!... :(

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
$200...only 200 tickets sold , brand new (at the time ) 2016 Harley road king , 2nd place was a new sportster , then a bunch of little stuff , I didn't win shit !! lol
raffle was for a good cause,St. Judes children hospital..

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
We spend $250 a year(which is the most)on a raffle for a local Rotary club that does a lot of work for children in our area. Don't win anything and don't care the money is put to good use. FWIW the top "prize" in that raffle is $10K

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
Our local DU chapter is have a $100 raffle only 50 tickets and the prize is a Upland Trip for 4 out in South Dakota......exactly why I asked

Shit, I'd be in. Worst case scenario, I donated $100 to DU. Best case scenario, I got a trip worth waaaay more than $100.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts