Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A NEW SET OF AFR BBC 357 FULLY CNC'D HEADS COMPLETE MINUS ROCKERS,
AND A PORT MATCHED NEW SNIPER JR. INTAKE.

I HAVE IT FOR SALE FOR I THINK 3400 OR 3500 FOR ALL ON A SITE AND NOT ONE CALL. SO WHAT IS A REALALISTIC NUMBER FOR ME TO PUT ON THIS STUFF?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,211 Posts
I'LL START THE BIDDING AT 20 DOLLAS

·
Moderater
13,477 Posts
If it's not selling you're asking to much...Maybe you should lower the price and increase your marketing strategies....:smt077

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Summit has them for $3278 and AFR price $3380 would have to be a lot cheaper than that to warrant the risk of buying off joe blow.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I HAVE A NEW SET OF AFR BBC 357 FULLY CNC'D HEADS COMPLETE MINUS ROCKERS,
AND A PORT MATCHED NEW SNIPER JR. INTAKE.

I HAVE IT FOR SALE FOR I THINK 3400 OR 3500 FOR ALL ON A SITE AND NOT ONE CALL. SO WHAT IS A REALALISTIC NUMBER FOR ME TO PUT ON THIS STUFF?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
i sold a top end that made 1140 hp on a 565, with the rocker arms, camshaft, pushrods, fully ported sniper and all it would yield was 4500.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,862 Posts
bbc stuff is a thing of the past .... with the majority now going to junkyard lsx motors , your going to have to practically give the stuff away .....

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
This one was about $5k.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
My thinking if a guy buys this chances are the intake ports wont line up and the ports will need to be welded and re matched, just my thinking out loud.

·
Elite Member
14,071 Posts
bbc stuff is a thing of the past .... with the majority now going to junkyard lsx motors , your going to have to practically give the stuff away .....
Yeah no shit... Why build a BBC when you can build a 2,000 hp 5.3 for about 2 hours of shovel work and $180.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My thinking if a guy buys this chances are the intake ports wont line up and the ports will need to be welded and re matched, just my thinking out loud.

Port work was done by Ronnie Regal, A very good engine builder of high horsepower engines. Also a top sportsman racer

thanks for the help!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts