Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got an ebay twin turbo kit with 2 t-3 t-4 turbos. I have seen in car craft mag that they got decent power out of them. I was just wondering what injectors i need for it, My car used to have a powerdyne supercharger on it and it has an fmu with 30lb injectors would this work or would i have to get bigger ones. I am trying this because i have always wanted to build a turbo car and i am not trying to go out and set records but i figured this would let me step into it a little and maybe if i get comfortable maybe get a better setup. Any suggestions on what to do about timing. If i would get a btm would this fix my timing problem?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have a clue. The kit i have got says it is good for almost 800 hp but i cant ever see that out of 2 ebay t3 t4s but i have seen in car craft where they got 600 out of them so i hope maybe its in reach? Tell me what you think. ME personally i would be happy with 500 or so.

·
Huge Member
1,410 Posts
I know its not answering your question, but what block is in the car?
If its stock thats gonna limit your power. Hell you can split the stock block before you max out 42lb'ers.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i got the car and it was built for supercharger. It is a 347 with an eagle bottom end and jegs heads. Its is supposed to have probe pistons in it but not for sure. I think it may be an aftermarket block but not sure on that either. I know the block has been o-ringed. How much power will 30 lb injectors handle?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Not enough. Your going to want at least 55lb injectors. Are you using stock computer or stand alone? Intercooled or hot air? I would suggest something around 65-85 range and if you plan on e85 higher than that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a stock computer and i plan on having it tuned and it has also got an intercooler. This is my daily driver so i am probably going to run pump gas and when i take it to the track it will get race fuel. I have a drum of c-16 for my busa so it might get that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts