Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure that someone on this site that knows the management very well (Lynne;)) could take the results of this to them. This way they could see what people REALLY feel that they need to improve first. Maybe it could help them prioritize which improvements to make. If the fans and racers want certain things, maybe they could voice there opinions in a productive way here.

My suggestions would be:

1. pave or blacktop grassy pit area. (this could provide better drainage and prevent a lot of flooding.)
2. widen area at last turnoff. (it can get congested at times)
3. level out area in front of bleachers. (it turns into a lake after rain.)
4. Replace bleachers (in stages) to aluminum.
5. better fire prevention on site.
6. Renovate the TOWER:p

please dont make responses to this that are stupid and unproductive. This is a serious way to let the fans and racers voice their concerns about the track they attend. Hopefully a list can make its way to the owners and help them in their quest to improve the facility as a whole.

Thanks,

S. Logan

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Lets start a new thread called "who's going to donate the money to do this stuff first"

Of course, we all know that the response to this idea will be very, very short. LOL!!

Anyway, the owner of the track are aware of what needs fixing... just remember, these are tough times with the economy and the track is feeling it like the rest of us. Cut 'em some slack guys, the place has come a LOOOOOOONG way from the way they got it back in 1994.

Trust me, it hasnt been easy either... ;)

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is not a GLD bash. lets get some real suggestions. hell,i will take this stuff to dominic myself if there is something real to take.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would think a new tower would be last on the list since it would really only benefit the employees of GLD. That would be a lot of money to spend on something that would not help the racers or the fans. The pit area should be top priority. That place is a mess if you get a little rain!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts