Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new to all this blow thu setup, did have a grand national...what all electronics do i need for this,,, whats best to have... going to have to buy all dizzy to plug wires.... thanks for any help....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so use that 7531,85501 distributor,8261 coil so that will be all i need...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you run the 7531 box... been reading on it some but its sometimes confusion,,, where a good place to read more on it... and its opitions..

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
do you run the 7531 box... been reading on it some but its sometimes confusion,,, where a good place to read more on it... and its opitions..
No confusion, it is a great box. It will do everything you need, you can even build separate tunes for different fuels and conditions. Get it unless you own a blue chevelle.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
If you plan on using most of the functions of the 7531 you need to go crank trigger. Trust me.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i see alot of the msd-7531 for sale why? i also been reading on the 6530 too,, it seems real nice too....

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
No confusion, it is a great box. It will do everything you need, you can even build separate tunes for different fuels and conditions. Get it unless you own a blue chevelle.

You son of a.....
:)

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts