Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, this guy is really off the charts. It seems as though his only purpose here is to carry out vendettas against people. Rarely, if ever, do I see him post anything car, racing or tech related.

Should anything be done about him?

What should be done with or about him?

What say you all?

·
In Glock I Trust
6,807 Posts
Never heard of her.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Man, this guy is really off the charts. It seems as though his only purpose here is to carry out vendettas against people. Rarely, if ever, do I see him post anything car, racing or tech related.

Should anything be done about him?

What should be done with or about him?

What say you all?
Wow, I expose another one of my trolls and you start a "TEDM is a bad guy" thread. Don't forget, they come after me first. I just react.

CMAFR:

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I expose another one of my trolls and you start a "TEDM is a bad guy" thread.

CMAFR:
No where does it say "TEDM is a bad guy". It says "What, if anything".

But you do have your fair share of committing personal "low blows" on people here. Right or wrong?

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Ignore works.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
No where does it say "TEDM is a bad guy". It says "What, if anything".

But you do have your fair share of committing personal "low blows" on people here. Right or wrong?
Just being in line with TOBT.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
You should all love him like I do.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unfortunately that only works on posts. When someone on ignore starts a thread like "MEMBER MICHAEL JOHNSON IS A DICK SUCKING ****** TROLL!!", the thread still shows up.

Just not cool.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,199 Posts
Unfortunately that only works on posts. When someone on ignore starts a thread like "MEMBER MICHAEL JOHNSON IS A DICK SUCKING ****** TROLL!!", the thread still shows up.

Just not cool.
IT'S JUST THE INTERNET......IT'S NOT LIKE THIS HAS ANY EFFECT ON YOU...UNLESS YOU LET IT

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IT'S JUST THE INTERNET......IT'S NOT LIKE THIS HAS ANY EFFECT ON YOU...UNLESS YOU LET IT
True and no it doesn't. But it's certainly not cool.

Very low/no class.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts