Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like that my posts won't be "Edited" by a Moderator who has a Business that I don't agree with in "Their" Signature. I like that a Thread won't be shut down after that Business gets to say their 2centz and then the Thread is "Locked"...minutes later...lol...I "think" they call it the Buddy Club in some circles? Anyway, that's what I like about this place. Just Me.

Tater

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yeah, for a non moderated forum, it runs pretty smooth....

They say it would never work like it does.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Here is my 2¢

#1...That particular site are sponsored by many vendors. Some one continually pissed off one vendor then they will not be giving any more $$$.
No $$$$$$$$$ = no more site.

#2...You got issue with one vendor that we all know about it, but please do not bring the site down.

#3...You already gave your 2¢ then let's not keep adding more fuel to the fire.

#4...Don't compare this site to other site. It is totally different ball game.

#5...GET OVER WITH IT!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not fuckin' clueless...just saying why I like this place.Been Lurkin' here for years..... Now if you wanna call me out on my education/current income level...well, I might question it. Just stating some facts from this place to the usual main stream places.

Tater

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Not fuckin' clueless...just saying why I like this place.Been Lurkin' here for years..... Now if you wanna call me out on my education/current income level...well, I might question it. Just stating some facts from this place to the usual main stream places.

Tater
Take 2 midol and post in the morning...:finga:

Since your so smart and rich.... post some pics of your junk. :)
Dumbass poor folk like me like to admire you smart rich peoples stuff.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts

Tater
Nobody gives a shit about your money or what phuckin school you were raised in there Einstein.;)

Hmmm... there is another main stream drag racing discussion forum? I'll be damned. I know there are "other" discussion forums. Nothing out there has what the YB has to offer.

I'm just sayin'. The YB is the melting pot. And nobody "lurks for years" anywhere. C'mon man... it's me for cryin out loud.

g

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just me....maybe I'll see yal at the RamRacing event next Month...I belive it's on the 17th @ Mason Dixon. I don't think you get/understand my point of the post at all but whatever....I never said I was smart/rich but I do OK with what I have and what I've invested into it.

Tater

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
Just me....maybe I'll see yal at the RamRacing event next Month...I belive it's on the 17th @ Mason Dixon. I don't think you get/understand my point of the post at all but whatever....I never said I was smart/rich but I do OK with what I have and what I've invested into it.

Tater
I can see sarcasm is lost with this young jedi

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
I like that my posts won't be "Edited" by a Moderator who has a Business that I don't agree with in "Their" Signature. I like that a Thread won't be shut down after that Business gets to say their 2centz and then the Thread is "Locked"...minutes later...lol...I "think" they call it the Buddy Club in some circles? Anyway, that's what I like about this place. Just Me.

Tater
Just out of curiosity, what forum did you migrate here from? Pm me if you dont want it out there.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts

Tater
Nobody respects an ass kisser! Welcome phuckstick!:finga:

·
Registered
6,337 Posts
Tater, if you talking about the thread over at Hardcore5.0, I knew from the time you posted your reply, it would cause problems. Calling people arrogant pricks will usually get a thread off topic really quick, and cause it to go into a free for all. A moderators job is a lose/lose situation for the most part.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts