Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the controversy of the range rover & sportbikes, I went on GTA V & stole a range rover & ran over every guy on a sportbike I could find. :p

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
The least you could've done was invite some friends along for the joy ride.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I couldn't afford to use my bike ( gas ), I was angry over it all ( rage ) and I sure as all hell was NOT going to give the LIBs a reason to put me in prison over all of this. That being said : I will not spend 1 dime to improve the economy of the E. Coast. I will vote with my wallet and condemn all that is wrong with this nation . A Range Rover and Asian Sport Bikes ? WTF ! Let them all sort it out . Like my GMC/ Harley /Smith& Wesson.. FTW That is all.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
I couldn't afford to use my bike ( gas ), I was angry over it all ( rage ) and I sure as all hell was NOT going to give the LIBs a reason to put me in prison over all of this. That being said : I will not spend 1 dime to improve the economy of the E. Coast. I will vote with my wallet and condemn all that is wrong with this nation . A Range Rover and Asian Sport Bikes ? WTF ! Let them all sort it out . Like my GMC/ Harley /Smith& Wesson.. FTW That is all.
You been drinking today ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts