Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 options available.
Dart pro 1 215 runner, 64 cc, 2.05 1.6 valves
rhs 200 runner, 72 cc, 2.02 1.6 valves
hydraulic roller cam
d1 procharger 10 psi
69 camaro
12 bolt with 3.73
which set of heads is best for the combo.
mostly street driven. Maybe couple passes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No intercooler
pump gas motor
92 octane
the pro 1 ' s are new but they are the older version. Before the platinum one's
both head's out of the box stock except for spring ' s to match the cam. Cam hasn't been picked yet.

·
Registered
24,875 Posts
This motor has a -14 dish piston ?

10psi aint alot but i would keep the compression as low as possible if no intercooler and pump gas .

your gonna run water/meth ? .

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very limited. Only one station at the moment and it's closed for remodel
That's a bummer. You can do a lot with your combo with the 9.7-1 compression and even no intercooler with E85. Mine is 9.87-1 on E85 and 25lbs boost. I spray a small amount of meth/water pre blower and I have an A/A intercooler. Car runs mid 8's in street trim (1/4 mile).

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ok I just checked on e85 locator and there is 3 stations in town. 2 whom I didn't know sold it.
There ya go. Now call a reputable carb guy that can set it up for blow thru for E85. There's a few very good guys on here. I personally used Horsepower Innovations. Eric is absolutely amazing with these. My car runs near fuel injection like. So smooth and crisp. It's hard to believe when I'm out cruising around that it's a carburetor. This is my 4th year on E85.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
for the street the 200's would be good-is it an old D1 or a D1SC

·
Registered
476 Posts
No. I make 1050hp to the wheels on pump E85.
What does your E85 test out to, out of the pump. Everywhere around here everything test out to E70 - E74.

Bought some from a friend who buys his in bulk E98 and mixes it down to E85. Any problems running E70?

Just wondering because they ( the stations ) say they may not get it back up to a full E85 out of the pumps. Because of the going back and forth from summer to winter blends.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
What does your E85 test out to, out of the pump. Everywhere around here everything test out to E70 - E74.

Bought some from a friend who buys his in bulk E98 and mixes it down to E85. Any problems running E70?

Just wondering because they ( the stations ) say they may not get it back up to a full E85 out of the pumps. Because of the going back and forth from summer to winter blends.
Around here I have 3 different stations I use and they always test 85%.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts