Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Allowing government to get away with breaking our laws, allowing liberals to exist, allowing mass immigrants migrate to America and America must accommodate them rather than they become Americans and allowing ILL-fucking-legals to over run our country and the WELFARE SYSTEM.... we're fucked by CORRUPT bought off POLITICIANS!!! ... that's what happened to our country and we're losing it.... hang on Dorthy...you better be loaded up.

Reactions: Mike Beck and Duner

·
Registered
693 Posts
Almost time to take the country back. Most people are 'waiting' for this Administration to indict thousands upon thousands of elite high levels criminals and restore law and order.. which is a fantasy narrative, after none of that happens (like Barr just let 3+ Senators skate on overwhelming amounts of insider trading..) then this country could see a 'real' revolution. When the working class finally wakes up.. shits going to be biblical.

·
Registered
32,218 Posts
We’re certainly in uncharted.... heading towards biblical....

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I don't think the anarchist black leaders have any idea how poorly they would fare against the well armed whites if a race war were to erupt. Outnumbered and waaaay outgunned isn't a good place to be.

Reactions: 007dragracer

·
Registered
32,218 Posts
Once this rioting thing turns into a job - they’ll quit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here in Kenosha Wisconsin were I live the "protesters"are only 6 blocks from my house and 4 blocks from my in-laws I'm hoping they stay the fuck away from us our vehicles are inside our locked fenced in yard my German Shepherd and Cane Corso are both on alert in the yard and guns are locked and loaded hopefully they stay away but we're ready just in case.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,358 Posts
Here in Kenosha Wisconsin were I live the "protesters"are only 6 blocks from my house and 4 blocks from my in-laws I'm hoping they stay the fuck away from us our vehicles are inside our locked fenced in yard my German Shepherd and Cane Corso are both on alert in the yard and guns are locked and loaded hopefully they stay away but we're ready just in case.
Go sit outside in a lawn chair with a shotgun in your lap. Nobody will mess with your stuff...

·
Registered
32,218 Posts
41 - 60 of 63 Posts