·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was just getting good

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Damnable. I was saving the reading material till our movie ended...
This is the first thread I have ever seen get deleted. What did I miss???

DonB.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damnable. I was saving the reading material till our movie ended...
This is the first thread I have ever seen get deleted. What did I miss???

DonB.

i was just getting ready to tell every-1 how u offered me money for my car minus turbo;)

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
I must be on some heavy meds cuz I don't remember any such offering... I'm broke as a joke with bills piling up.
And I'm not a ford guy ;)
DonB.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must be on some heavy meds cuz I don't remember any such offering... I'm broke as a joke with bills piling up.
And I'm not a ford guy ;)
DonB.
u dont recall our conversation 5hrs ago? i kept telling u i will take 42 and u kept mumbling " i will give u 50k for it" eat 5 more pills and call me back:) lol
how r u making out hope u feel better. sucks for something like this to happen also alex hope u guys get better

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
u dont recall our conversation 5hrs ago? i kept telling u i will take 42 and u kept mumbling " i will give u 50k for it" eat 5 more pills and call me back:) lol
how r u making out hope u feel better. sucks for something like this to happen also alex hope u guys get better
LOL. Good one, I think you got into my meds...

I am good, surgery is this Wednesday, I am actually excited about it so I can start my recovery...

It Sucks to see another good car wrecked... I feel for Alex and can definately sympathize with what he is going through.

Talk to you soon,
DonB.

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
I dont think Max had it deleted.

I posted in that thread and then poof it was gone. I was wondering the same thing.

I think it would be nice for the OP to have an explanation, then again this one will probably get deleted too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts