Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there no such thing as a fuggin man anymore? Im so tired of seeing all these metro sexual homos take over the world ! I cant go anywhere anymore with out seeing these fuggin homos everywhere....everytime i turn of the tv its more and more ****! Damn its so trendy to be gay these days and act like a fuggin Diva! Lettem hang dammit we are fuckin MEN!

-Mickey

P.S. flame on gay lovers

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,513 Posts
Is there no such thing as a fuggin man anymore? Im so tired of seeing all these metro sexual homos take over the world ! I cant go anywhere anymore with out seeing these fuggin homos everywhere....everytime i turn of the tv its more and more ****! Damn its so trendy to be gay these days and act like a fuggin Diva! Lettem hang dammit we are fuckin MEN!

-Mickey

P.S. flame on gay lovers
Sooooo, are you upset that your dream man is becoming harder to find?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts

-Mickey

P.S. flame on gay lovers
If you hate it there you should come to Panama. It has really gotten bad the last few years. They now sell womens jeans in the mens section....they call them mens, but no MAN would wear that shit. It is VERY trendy to look gay(I think they are really , as you never see these people with women), have that hair "mohawk(pushed up in the center)" without shaving their hair. They wear big sunglasses & big fake diamond earrings . I fucking hate it.
I already have to take meds to deal with the public on a daily basis. This makes it that much worse.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I walked in to the mall the other day with my hot ass wife and i seen this *** in his womens furry snow boots just like my wife owns and i couldnt hold back i had to talk a little shit. My wife thought i was being mean but i was just giving the **** the attention he was looking for right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts