Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Trump is a LOSER!
1,185 Posts
to bad i enjoy the company over there better than this place no censoring of post and the game these moderators play
Nobody is forcing you to come here, fuck face. You choose to. So you choose to put up with the shit that goes on here.

That means you don't get to bitch and boohoo. You're here by choice. Don't like it? Leave. Nobody is making you stay here.

Reactions: 6speedVert

·
Registered
23,173 Posts
Holy fuck ma’am, you vagina seems sandy, and salty.
I picture him as a fat teen with a pair of broken glasses with tape on them hanging from his nose with his WWF "I Love Hulk Hogan" chocolate-stained sweatshirt on and his ass crack hanging out of his gym shorts while his mom is eating a box of Bon Bons while watching reruns of Fullhouse...

·
Registered
12,310 Posts
Nobody is forcing you to come here, fuck face. You choose to. So you choose to put up with the shit that goes on here.

That means you don't get to bitch and boohoo. You're here by choice. Don't like it? Leave. Nobody is making you stay here.
Nobody forced you to read the thread, fuck face. You chose to. So you chose to put up with the shit that got posted here.

Jesus christ, you're a fucking twat.

·
Senior Moment
7,888 Posts
Nobody forced you to read the thread, fuck face. You chose to. So you chose to put up with the shit that got posted here.

Jesus christ, you're a fucking twat.
...that's giving twats a bad name

·
Senior Moment
7,888 Posts
Yup, Mikey and the drp really showed them liberal Canadians something. 😆
....looks like you're liberal Canadien-owned sheep. Congrats! There is no point in trying something new/alternative. We know what is best for you.

Reactions: ctownflyer
1 - 20 of 90 Posts