Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Bill passed away in Jan. and they closed BISA.

·
SB2.2 + pt106
1,928 Posts
I just got something in the mail from Bisa/new company.
It said that Bisa merged with a new company.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Everyones insurance is perfectly fine because it's back by Tudor Insurance not BISA. Mike has joined forces with another agency and the on track insurance will continue. Mike or our agency can write the insurance for the 2011 season.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Wished we woulda bought this last year instead or procrastinating it! Is it best to call you or PM you Bill about pricing and coverage?

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Are you still waiting to write new policies?
No we can write as of Tuesday. Call me at the office in the morning 614-861-3100 and we'll get you set up.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Wished we woulda bought this last year instead or procrastinating it! Is it best to call you or PM you Bill about pricing and coverage?
Yes please call the office 614-861-3100

·
SB2.2 + pt106
1,928 Posts
Everyones insurance is perfectly fine because it's back by Tudor Insurance not BISA. Mike has joined forces with another agency and the on track insurance will continue. Mike or our agency can write the insurance for the 2011 season.
How do renewals work?

Does my policy with Bill get automatically transfered over to you?

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
How do renewals work?

Does my policy with Bill get automatically transfered over to you?
No I'm pretty sure Mike will be trying to keep up with all the renewals Bill had but if he gets too busy we'll jump in and help him with them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thats a real bummer about Bill. He is who I originally signed my policy with. He was a real nice guy. He will be missed.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
wow Talked to Bill Flake a hundred times .... he wrote my first policy about two years ago and have been dealing with him since.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
wow Talked to Bill Flake a hundred times .... he wrote my first policy about two years ago and have been dealing with him since.
I really liked Bill too and I spent some time in Vegas with him a couple times and hours and hours on the phone bullshitting and talking about business with him. I didn't post anything about it because his family requested I didn't so I honored their request until someone asked about it.

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
WOW....

·
SB2.2 + pt106
1,928 Posts
Got a certified letter today from Bisa saying my policy has been canceled.

Reason for cancellation is: Agent no longer represents company. :confused:

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
I just talked with Mike Flake on the phone and yes the new policies have to be written under a new contract since BISA is no longer as Mike's Dad Bill passed away in January. The way the company was structured, upon his death, the company no longer existed. Mike is working with a new company which will offer "on track" insurance the same as before. The bad news is it's considerably more money...ours would go from $4K/year to roughly $8K/year for example. He did say they had a big loss last year which didn't help things. Mike's number is (855)372-4227 for those that don't have it. Hopefully that answers most of the questions but I would talk directly to Mike for your own needs.

·
Slow street car
1,666 Posts
That suxs i got a certified letter today also damn i just paid a payment like a week ago guess that was for nothing...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts