Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Ken Cooper said:
in Orlando?
Saw you first round and went looking on sat and couldn't find you anywhere.....
Yep that's what happened Ken we spun a main bearing on the very first run and it hurt the crank and block. We would have had the field covered by at least 2 tenth's and maybe more if we would have poured the coals to it but somebody else higher than myself had a different plan for me I guess. We are regrouping and headed to Braidenton,FL in January to make up for our disappointment we had at Orlando. I still think we can go teen's at 3500 on a big tire and maybe 201 to 204 because we can bring the boost in way harder than on a 10.5 which we went 7.30'[email protected] on it with 5 seconds of build time for the boost and at Orlando we had it all to come in within 1.5 seconds into the run. I'm also building a spare motor now because this race hurt me bad to sit there and watch the other cars going 7.50's to 8.30's and know that you have the baddest Heavystreet car in history setting in the trailer not running. Ken you going to Norwalk Friday? If so good luck I won't be making that trip this time.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
If you get a spare motor the motor in the car will never get hurt again.. At least thats how it works for me.. I always bring ever spare part I have to the track except the ones I need... :smt013

·
Registered
354 Posts
hey monty how is the yellow bullet comming along you gonna hev it ready for the start of the race season or what,we all want to see that car at the osca races in canada man

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Spare motor

Monty Mikho said:
If you get a spare motor the motor in the car will never get hurt again.. At least thats how it works for me.. I always bring ever spare part I have to the track except the ones I need... :smt013
For sure that's exactly the way it will work. I had a spare converter, spare pistons, spare valves and many other spare parts just not the one I needed.

·
Registered
805 Posts
yea man that was too bad
i talked to ya in the staging lanes at race wars
i fell in love with that car as soon as i saw it in orlando with
the Nitrous combo
Quick ?
do u have to have a certain type of front end on the car or
is an all tubbed car like mynes legal?

·
Registered
805 Posts
o yeah did you use to have a yellow firebird or another camaro?

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Front end

The_Prosecutor said:
yea man that was too bad
the Nitrous combo
Quick ?
Yea I remember talking to you at Milan and thanks for the compliment. Yes at Orlando your car would be legal if it has A-Arms in the front end or if it came with a strut front end from the factory it would still be legal as long as it weigh's 3500lbs I hope this info helps you out.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Re: Front end

Bill Lutz said:
The_Prosecutor said:
yea man that was too bad
the Nitrous combo
Quick ?
Yea I remember talking to you at Milan and thanks for the compliment. Yes at Orlando your car would be legal if it has A-Arms in the front end or if it came with a strut front end from the factory it would still be legal as long as it weigh's 3500lbs I hope this info helps you out.
yea thanks
i feel i could run 7.40s' or 50's 3500 heavy
now i need to check if a 1991 t/a came with struts or a arms :roll:

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Re: Front end

The_Prosecutor said:
Bill Lutz said:
The_Prosecutor said:
yea man that was too bad
the Nitrous combo
Quick ?
yea thanks
i feel i could run 7.40s' or 50's 3500 heavy
now i need to check if a 1991 t/a came with struts or a arms :roll:
I think they had a strut but with a upper A-arm and if you can run 40's or 50's your a serious player. It would put you in the top 5 or 6 heavy street cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts