PECKER RUBBING....THE NEW CRAZE ON HOW TO PICK UP STRANGERS

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
GOT IN MY 300 AND BOLTED

·
Registered
329 Posts
I saw two people start going at it, then a bunch of people jumped in, I'm assuming to break it up, but it turned into more people going at it. I saw one guy land a solid punch to the face. Then it seemed like everything settled and we started walking away, at that point one of the parties was trying to leave when an officer (I'm assuming) told him to sit the fuck down. Said party was crying at the time.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
WOW....ROWDY CROWD....STRESSFUL TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
YOU ALWAYS HOPE COOLER HEADS PREVAIL....BUT MORE THAN ENOUGH NOW....PEOPLE CANT JUST LEAVE IT AT AN ASS WHOOPIN ......THEY WANT TO KILL A MF'R

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
DOESN'T THAT JUST SUCK....PEOPLE CAN'T JUST ENJOY A LITTLE RACING.....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
MF'R NEEDED SOME TRAVELING FUNDS

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
AND DEN HE STAYED AT HOME....HELL NAH

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE DONATIONS YOU RECEIVED APRIL?
I didnt take anyone up on there generous offers...felt like a mooch...Although thats not what I intended when I started the thread...got alot of good ideas and met a couple really cool members on here!!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
I didnt take anyone up on there generous offers...felt like a mooch...Although thats not what I intended when I started the thread...got alot of good ideas and met a couple really cool members on here!!!
GUILT.....THE AFTER EFFECT

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
DID HODJI GO JIHAD?:)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
DID HODJI GO JIHAD?:)
WHAT WOULD BE FUNNY ABOUT YOUR STATEMENT......IS IF HODGE WAS CAUGHT DRIVING A 300......YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR BOY ROLLS DEEP....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts