Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
well i heard he got kicked out of the track over some horseshit bullshit. i wasnt there but i heard the same story from multiple people and people who were there and even a member of his crew. i dont normally get into posting stuff i dont now first hand but given the milan way of treating customers in the past, and hearing the same story multilple times from different people i doubt its a made up story. they have a strange way of treating there good loyal customers. bill and marsha are about the nicest people at the track and outside the track and i have a hard time believing they caused anything to get there asses tossed out. thats the milan way of doing business, run people out and wonder where all the cars went, what a shame. im sure a milan official will get on here and tell me im wrong and clear things up

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
WTF is going on with that place?. All of a sudden it seems as if they really need to review what they are doing in many facets of the operation.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I can not comment about what did or did not happen in that instance, I wasn't there. However, I have never had an issue with the people of Milan and I have been going there for over 30 years. From my perspective, the race Friday went off great and the track was great.

It is possible that two personalities clashed at the wrong time. Just remember, the staff at Milan are regular people too with feelings and emotions. I know I can be a real asshole if you cross me the wrong way on the wrong day. I can only imagine that it happens to everyone.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hate to tell you, this is an on going problem there... But I like your outlook on things, and love your car! So impressive, one of my favorites...

·
Registered
313 Posts
as someone who had raced at milan for years i've been on both sides of the fence. i've been one of the favorites and i've also been on their bad side. here is my opinion. when you arrive at milan you better check your attitude at the gate, because the two women that run the place will not tolerate any criticism (even constructive) of any kind period. if you come at them with even the slightest of attitude you've just made their day. this gives them in their minds ample reason to berate, curse, and threaten you to the point that you will say something to get kicked out or you will tell them to fuck off and leave. it has happened over and over again. it is never going to change. so the best advise i can give anybody that chooses to race there, keep your opinions to yourself, race and put up with it intill you can't stand it anymore then go elsewhere. many people have. just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts