Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they finish it or move finals to tomorrow or at next race? When will TV show air for the finals?

·
Registered
68,321 Posts
What happened at Indy after it started raining?

I left for home.

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Top Fuel and Funny Car finals will be run at the Denso U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis, September 3 - 6. Dodge Mile High Nationals in Denver had been scheduled for August 6 - 9, but I understand that both the Denver race and Brainerd have been cancelled for 2020.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Top Fuel and Funny Car finals will be run at the Denso U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis, September 3 - 6. Dodge Mile High Nationals in Denver had been scheduled for August 6 - 9, but I understand that both the Denver race and Brainerd have been cancelled for 2020.
Brainerd is technically just postponed. They are trying to get it rescheduled for September if the prick in charge of this state gets his head out of his ass.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts

Indy 3 is now schedules for August 6-9

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
No more practice or qualifying like NASCAR, that will make it interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts