Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happend to redneck trans they have no listings on ebay and the voice mail box is full anyone have info on this?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
They all went to get mullet hair styles. I know what your talking about no sign of them. I would like some info to on there where abouts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you tried calling them? Donald, I think he is the owner, seems like a stand up guy, but the converter guy that works for him is something else.
Justin

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
I dont know, I was suppost to get some decals and never got them lol. Its not a big deal, but I got a transbrake off them awhile back...hope it works good

·
Registered
47 Posts
I tried to call Donald today also... This is my fifth call in 10 days... Keeps saying CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND.. I tried there web site also... The site is gone... I guess I'll have to buy my transmission and converter from someone else.

·
Registered
594 Posts
In case you didn't know.... Redneck was Art Carrs eBay and internet sales. Same parts minus a few small things. Absolutely identical convertors. Art Carr (Texas) closed there doors. If I where you I would start getting my money back cause your not going to get anyone on the phone anytime soon. Good luck guys.

·
Plain & Simple
1,522 Posts
In case you didn't know.... Redneck was Art Carrs eBay and internet sales. Same parts minus a few small things. Absolutely identical convertors. Art Carr (Texas) closed there doors. If I where you I would start getting my money back cause your not going to get anyone on the phone anytime soon. Good luck guys.
Heard the same,ALOT.

Went with ProFormance built c4 trans.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts