Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I was speaking with Ellen about this last night and my understanding is that he is taking some time off and waiting for the economy to rebound. No use to spend money if it's not coming in like you want it too.

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
I was speaking with Ellen about this last night and my understanding is that he is taking some time off and waiting for the economy to rebound. No use to spend money if it's not coming in like you want it too.
I guess that leaves him having to find some more help with Randy being on a fuel team now?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Is it yellow? If it is then I remember last seeing him at Piedmont running 10.5. I really liked that car if its the one I am thinking about. But that had to be atleast 4 or 5 years ago.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea it is yellow.. He had a yellow 69 and then a late model that was yellow with the yenko stripe on it

·
Registered
751 Posts
Oh yea thats the one!!! Nice car and good dude. Talked to us like we knew each other for years.

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
yea it is yellow.. He had a yellow 69 and then a late model that was yellow with the yenko stripe on it

the '69 he had built..originaly buy jason mote with a fulton 706,870 etc... them sheppard redid it with a twin turbo set up. the late model camaro was Robbins silver 10.5 outlaw car with a fulton engine as well. I havent ran into Jack , Greg or any of the other Barefields in town in a while sooooo as to his plans ....i dont know

·
Registered
675 Posts
the '69 he had built..originaly buy jason mote with a fulton 706,870 etc... them sheppard redid it with a twin turbo set up. the late model camaro was Robbins silver 10.5 outlaw car with a fulton engine as well. I havent ran into Jack , Greg or any of the other Barefields in town in a while sooooo as to his plans ....i dont know
I don't think dropping a motor in, partially wiring, & plumbing a car is considered originally building it....lol.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
The 69 was one sweet ride but that 68 had to be the baddest 10.5 car in the Southeast for years. I think that car had bounced off every wall in the Southeast and still dominated.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
The 69 was one sweet ride but that 68 had to be the baddest 10.5 car in the Southeast for years. I think that car had bounced off every wall in the Southeast and still dominated.
Not to mention, those guys changing pistons between rounds frequently...;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts