Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they need to rename it to the redneck nascar channel,, F the nascar cry babys,, hey look at me i can drive around in a circle for 500 miles to fine the finsh line,,were is PASS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
they are coming out with an internet base speed 2 that covers more than nascar

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,738 Posts
Its 98% redneck trailer trash NASCAR and 2% European racing that only about 50 people in the entire country give a shit about (me included).

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
The stupid "talant show" and the Racing Chef really suck. WTF does that have to do with racing?

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
They decided to start sucking. And they did it right!

Your right about that. In the evenings when i use to turn on speed channel and watch pass time before i went to bed. Every night for well over a week its been all nascar. I like some of it but damn.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I wrote them an email, not just bitching on a forum they don't even read, voicing my displeasure 2 weeks ago tomorrow and haven't heard one word back. Do I expect to? Nope. but at least it was something they can't just ignore.

Brian

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
NASCAR? Isn't that like an Opra for rednecks? Wouldn't know myself. I lost interest
when they threw out the Holly Farms' Ford in '65 for cheating.
They just didn't have any sense of humor. Now it all cute little sissy drivers and toyota jap crap, anyway.

·
Regulator
35,401 Posts
its all bout da $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
popularity breeds advertising and advertising breeds dollars and dollars buys food .... :p

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they are over paid cry babys,,and iam not bitching jack,just stating the facts,they suck!!!!!!!

·
42,487 Posts
Its not NASCAR's fault that its so popular...If we didnt have idiots running the major drag racing sanctioning body, maybe we'd get all of the TV time too...

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
The stupid "talant show" and the Racing Chef really suck. WTF does that have to do with racing?
What the fuck does, Unique Whips, Dangerous Drives, and Wrecked have to do with motor sports?!! Oh wait, I forgot, all racers and gearheads love shows about big city towing companies!!!!!!!!!!!! All the real racing I want to see is on the internet! Fuck Speed, and fuck NASQUEER!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts