What group were you in?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Rick Miller said:
Kind of a cross between jock and stoner :p
Well that would explain the Chevy motor in a Mustang then.. Man I learned more with this thread than first intended...
Are we going to start this again?

Actually I ran track in high school. Because I like to get all the glory for myself . Unlike some team sports where you can hide behind 10 other people on the team that will cover your incompetence.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Monty/Rick, I WAS a stoner/jock/GEARHEAD. You know the type, money and FAST car. I was football captain for 4 years before high school on the city all-star team. Played both for a couple of years. But weed in grade 7 was good. Same with booze. Drank/smoked HEAVY grade 9 to 11. Even with my first car at 16, 1968 Plymouth GTX Convertable. 440-4spd-Dana-4.10's Black & Black, red guts. Ran 12's back in the day, 1981 on readials thry pipes. Smoked EVERY day for 3 years straight, played ball, rugby, Hockey, anything were it's OK to kill someone. Hell put some in the Hospital EVERY game in grade 12 f'ball. Man those were the days. I feel like Al Bundy know, thanks Mikho :cry:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I was a Stoner/Motorhead......went to a Vocational School 'cause I was going no where at a high rate of speed.....I was in Auto Mechanics class.....Parents were pissed off I was gonna be a grease monkey....We all had 12 second chit......We had a Body Shop, Machine Shop.....We built cool fast chit....we had the best of everything....lost a few friends from car crashes

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.