Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Bobby Bennett posts on here....... this board is for anything....... Comp Plus is just for racing and you should respect that....... I post over there and have NO ISSUES (but I respect his board)

·
Registered
960 Posts
WTF? Banned? For that?!

I see nothing but truth in that, that can be applied to basically ANY forum that existis.

·
Registered
564 Posts
i will have to say that that is some funny shit. if you got banned for that, some one is a douchebag. but i am willing to bet that that was like the final straw. if you post shit over there like you do here, BB wont stand for it. but, i see nothing wrong with this one. i think its friggin hilarious!

·
Registered
708 Posts
yes..Banned for many other reasons too.
This guy is a real asshole......"mr. many online names" aka blown injected

The TROLL.......

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes..Banned for many other reasons too.
This guy is a real asshole......"mr. many online names" aka blown injected

The TROLL.......
I may be an asshole, or the guy who pulled your strings because you are easy...

Fact of the matter is, I ONLY use Blown & Injected. If someone else is trying to elude to being me, well I just can't help that, but I do NOT have any other names on ANY other board.

But I am sure that you know better...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
WTF? Banned? For that?!

I see nothing but truth in that, that can be applied to basically ANY forum that existis.
a few months back Bobby put a post up of "No more Warnings" some people have gotten outta control over there....... the difference here is we just beat you to death then piss on you :smt082

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I may be an asshole, or the guy who pulled your strings because you are easy...

Fact of the matter is, I ONLY use Blown & Injected. If someone else is trying to elude to being me, well I just can't help that, but I do NOT have any other names on ANY other board.

But I am sure that you know better...

YOU SAID IT ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!:smt076:smt076

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I am pretty new here, and I like to joke around as much as anyone..but if a board does not want that kind of thing...and they make that clear, people should respect it. There are tons of boards that are more laid back, such as this one.

JMO

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
OMG LMFAO!!!!!! Someone buy the guy a sense of humor. This is all a big dick contest anyway.
Cool, I have been doing lousy at the lottery, I could use to win something. So as long as the judge is cute, I am in.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
don't worry about that shit over here, because here you are responsible for your own actions, and may get blasted for them. you see everybody has opinions, .....but lets just say some people are not ready for them.....but i say FUCKEM, just a bunch o crybabys.CMAFR:

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's pretty funny, but why Ron Burke (Ron Barke)? There are lots of stupid people on that forum. Ron Burke is not one of them.
I respect intelligent people who do not expound as if a rocket scientist on every single post. Burke has a tendency to use an ostentatious display of dignity, intelligence and importance in every freakin' reply or post.
Everyone else ooooohhhed and ahhhhhhhhed. I pointed out that he sounded like a pompus ass by virtually attempting to make everyone feel below him.

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,513 Posts
I think that its a VERY insulting picture to the true "keyboard commandos" of the world.

GOOD JOB!!

Im saving it and using it whenever appropriate. (which is a lot!!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts