Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be working in Cinci next 5 days..... what goes on around here....I know there's a few tracks visited them last yr.. is there any racing going on this week???? whatever.... I don't want to hang with stuffy corporate dudes the whole time. Otherwise I can only see the reds vs. the mets on sunday... boring..... whats up ohio/kentucky folk........ I heard there's a new killer 1/8th track in kentucky does some grudge stuff just over the border, going to try to find that....... lets hear it if you know of something...:party:-GMAB:-Rock:smt030.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Ohio valley is about 100 miles from Cincinati. Is running OVOS race this saturday. Gates open at 2:00 and it's usually done by midnight. Stop by and say hey if you go.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Oh and don't waste your time at hte Reds game, they suck again this year

·
Registered
5,331 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Kil kare up in xenia ( about a 40 min drive from cin ) has a test and tune on thursday night track hooks good and its a party up there . Alot of hot chicks walking the pits .Diamands is a good strip club on the way back to cincinnati if you have some money to burn .Ha ha . Edgewater has a test and tune on friday . There about 10 mins from downtown usally pretty crowded on friday .I will be taking my junk down there to make some shakedown runs on the new motor . But sat at ohio vally is worth the trip its a hooken track and there is some fast shit down there .

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Kil kare up in xenia ( about a 40 min drive from cin ) has a test and tune on thursday night track hooks good and its a party up there . Alot of hot chicks walking the pits .Diamands is a good strip club on the way back to cincinnati if you have some money to burn .Ha ha . Edgewater has a test and tune on friday . There about 10 mins from downtown usally pretty crowded on friday .I will be taking my junk down there to make some shakedown runs on the new motor . But sat at ohio vally is worth the trip its a hooken track and there is some fast shit down there .
I'll be testing at kil-kare tomorrow and then leaving for the valley on Friday if it goes well. OV also has a test and tune on friday before the OVOS race that lasts to midnight.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Non race related but there is an exhibit on the human body I hear is really cool in the Cincy area. Actual bodies cut up and displayed.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dropping my trans in warren with Abruzzi thursday, so maybe I'll hit kil kare thursday night.... thats the track I wanted to check out last yr when out there...I heard thats a killer lil spot..... then I'll have to see over the weekend...

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
I'd go to Norwalk friday if i was you for the heads up program.From Marco Abruzzi's place its about a hour away maybe.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how far's norwalk from cinci? anybody know... that sounds like a time right there.....maybe when I get done work I'll jam over if its not too far...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
can't.. already have a whole schedule.. before I put work folks in my car.. corporate hub bubs... I gotta get the trans and moving blanket off of the back seat..... lmao too funny but its a company car....Its gotta go tomorrow.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Norwalk is almost 4-5 hours from the Queen City. I sent you a PM with some good names and numbas. Kil-Kare is a great thurs. test n tune. Lots a nappy headed ho's to play with. You might like the ole train station in Cincy too. You gotta buy some Little Kings Beer and some SkyLine Chili. LK's are so good I have a guy here in San Diego that imports them for me! Live music in Dayton at the Oregon Dist. is second to none anywhere in the country. Oregon Express, and the Tumbleweed are good spots. Diamonds is ok for da titty girlz. Have a friend that owns a couple titty barz in Dayton on the north side just off I70 and I-75. If ya go to Dayton drive carefully on I-75 north the Highway Patrol cops are pricks for speeders especially just south of dayton around Lebanon,O. The Packard Car museum is also in Dayton and have friends that are well known race engine builders there. They will make you feel right at home at their shop. PM me with a numba and I'll hook ya up .....

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
time....

if I have time I may go up to dayton... not sure if I'll be stuck in Cinci... going to kil-kare tonight.....maybe get free sat night and some on sunday.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Will be working in Cinci next 5 days..... what goes on around here....I know there's a few tracks visited them last yr.. is there any racing going on this week???? whatever.... I don't want to hang with stuffy corporate dudes the whole time. Otherwise I can only see the reds vs. the mets on sunday... boring..... whats up ohio/kentucky folk........ I heard there's a new killer 1/8th track in kentucky does some grudge stuff just over the border, going to try to find that....... lets hear it if you know of something...:party:-GMAB:-Rock:smt030.
What the hell are you doing in my part of the country,LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Kelly if you make it to the valley give me a holler, Steve

1 - 20 of 26 Posts