Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when a ricer has one of these hitches under the rear bumber ?

another wonder of mine, whats with the big tassel on one bar of a harley ?

suppose i could search it out, hearing what the bullet community had to say about it, is more entertaining>>>

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
I've seen them on ricers also, but those p.o.s. damn sure don't need a tow vehicle to take them to the lanes.

·
Registered
280 Posts
on a ricer i believe its called a fagtag; but i could be mistaken

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
its a fake tow hook. If you read the box that them come in, you aint supposed to tow a car with them. Just there for show

·
Bracket racer
5,191 Posts
On the back??? Must be for when they run off the road to pull them out of the ditch.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a fake tow hook. If you read the box that them come in, you aint supposed to tow a car with them. Just there for show
just for show , you would think these weenies would spend their money on horsepower...i laugh when i see the big wing on the back, them munchkin motors need all the help they can get...adding shit like this 4 show is comedy>>>

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
not sure about the tassle on the handle bars but also on a harley WTF is that tiny bell doing tied onto the frame on the lower portions of it .WTF do you need a bell for on a bike ..............seems F'n stupid to me !!!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
not sure about the tassle on the handle bars but also on a harley WTF is that tiny bell doing tied onto the frame on the lower portions of it .WTF do you need a bell for on a bike ..............seems F'n stupid to me !!!!
Tassle is a whip for correcting errant drivers and adjusting their outside rear view mirrors. Not quite legal in Ca. The bell is called a gremlin bell. Given by other bikers for good luck and safety while riding.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Somewhere there is a salesman laughing his ass off that he talked these idiots into buying fake tow hooks to bolt to the factory hook. Probably the same guy that talked people into hanging testicles from their rear bumpers.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have seen some bikers, with a long whip looking tassel on one bar, that looks like it drags the ground if they were going slow...i have seen the bell also, we need a biker dude 2 get us up 2 speed on this paraphernalia>>>

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maybe they should mount the hook in the front, so men with real cars can drag their shit down the street when they want to street dance>>>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts