Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a ***** thing? Are they "in" some gay ass? What? Tell me its just not the fact the was privileged to post before anyone in a timely manner?
I could give a shit either way, but who wants to read reply's on a possible good thread that says stupid shit like this? I guess it's trendy this week, and monkey see monkey do. People lack originality now days.
I have seen this bleed over on other web sites lately, I have had a chuckle at these dumb phucks.... First, no one knows what the phuck there talking about, and if they did...the most common answer would be.." who gives a phuck".
Oh yea
what does it mean when your reply "In on one" lands on page two? Twice the gayness? Maybe it's qualifying slang for the **** Olympics.
I figured this thread is just as worthy as any other dumb stupid shit. or gay replies. Like the guy who posted he found $3K in the car, then following that, there was several threads started about people loosing $3k, or how it was stolen...
Phuckin people kill me.YBBitch:

OK
Yea Im a phuckin Prick..no denying that, but at least Im a original prick.
BTW
Go phuck your self.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Your not alone..

I think they just want to feel like part of something.. kinda like a kid that sits by the back fence in school watching everyone else play football.

LOSER!

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
In.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
14,543 Posts
The LULZ to me is the first page depends on your settings if how many posts to view peer page. So to me I'm in on one here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts