Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my old man comes home with a 2003 cobra today. Called me and said come outside to check it out. Well he bought it and pit a pulley on it with a cold air intake and a tune and it showed 459.9 rwhp and 464 torque. I have an cam only ls1 that runs 11.70 @ 116 on motor. Can he beat me is the real question? I drove it and it seems faster all around because his power is across the board! Just curious from experience here on the bullet! Thanks.

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
In a drag race at the strip you will win, from a roll he will be right next to you.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also I have a 150 shot on my car which I'm not taking about using cause at that point I know it's not a race, I trap 128 on nitrous, and know it wouldn't be a race. But on motor it just feels like it could outrun me.

·
Thread killa
7,912 Posts
Also I have a 150 shot on my car which I'm not taking about using cause at that point I know it's not a race, I trap 128 on nitrous, and know it wouldn't be a race. But on motor it just feels like it could outrun me.
better drink some bleach

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Really cocksucker??? Your probably as drunk as I am but fuck, shut up!!

Youre drunk? Thats the best time to take the car out and race it.;)

But seriously, take both cars out and run em' you never know til' ya try

·
Thread killa
7,912 Posts
Youre drunk? Thats the best time to take the car out and race it.;)

But seriously, take both cars out and run em' you never know til' ya try
na, I wants to do some of dat speculatin on da bullet to se ifin my shits fast, yall

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
probaly will be a drivers race

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
na, I wants to do some of dat speculatin on da bullet to se ifin my shits fast, yall

Hellllllllllll yeah buddy. I was wondering if my 20in bmx bike would be slower then a 16in....you know less metal so its lighter and all:rolleyes:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your right, I don't have an 7 or 8 second car but were talking about slightly modified cars here. Just curious what someone on here with the same mods on their cobra would run or have run.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm gonna pull out my genie cap here and predict you(Cheby) and your dad(Furd) will go to the strip and have you some funs.

Whoever hooks will win. Seriously, trap speed is trap speed. Who ever crosses the line first will win :rolleyes:

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
But they can't 60' worth a damn with the IRS and 6 speed so that's why I said at the strip you will get him in a drag race from a stop. From a roll it's going to be interesting, and a drivers race.

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
So my old man comes home with a 2003 cobra today. Called me and said come outside to check it out. Well he bought it and pit a pulley on it with a cold air intake and a tune and it showed 459.9 rwhp and 464 torque. I have an cam only ls1 that runs 11.70 @ 116 on motor. Can he beat me is the real question? I drove it and it seems faster all around because his power is across the board! Just curious from experience here on the bullet! Thanks.
judging from your spellin, he's beaten you to many times already....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts