Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
15,068 Posts
Humans can, and have, survived over 45 G's. Of course I would FREAKIN' DIE at 5 G's. My daughter was LAUGHING out loud when she was pulling 8+ G's when she was flying combat air mission in San Diego. One of her bucket list programs. 10 yrs ago she had a brain tumor. So, every year she has her "Brain-aversory" and she does something on her bucket list, paragliding, combat air, having 20+ friends over to play "tumor toss" (they wore Velcro head gear and had fuzzy balls they threw at each other) race car training running around the track at 100+mph, and on and on.......smart kid, they didn't remove her fun portion of her brain. She works HARD, and coaches teens in Crew (rowing) and Masters. Puts in 13-15 hrs a day.

Back to aliens and black hole programs, of things I know nothing about!................
thats F%#king awesome that your daughter checks something off her bucket list on her "brain anniversary" every year. I hope she keeps checking them off till she is a ripe old age. My mom has had 3 brain tumors over the years and the last one has kept her in a nursing home for the last 4 1/2 years,she is 82.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
I think it's hilarious that most people will freely admit they have no idea what they're looking at, calling it a UFO, then in the next sentence they say it's aliens.

Mfker you just said you couldn't identify it aka unidentified flying object. You can't call it aliens in the next sentence and be taken seriously. Lmao.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
The avrocar built buy avro or A.V. Roe in Canada. The nazis however had a version way before that. Avro also had one of the first jets to crack mach 1.5. Back then also.

The UnMuseum - Nazi Flying Saucers.
heres nazi version. The US military supposedly rounded that copy up after world war 2 or at least some of documents.
This^

that Wikipedia link says it all, look at the tab for operational history. Glad the bean counters figured out it was a doomed turd from the get go.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
In 1959.

Let that sink in.
it’s definitely sank in, we figured out it was a worthless turd in 1961 and abandoned it.

if it was so great, the Canadians would be still making them for themselves, and we all know they would be quick to show the world and say “hey look what I made, I matter”.
?

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
it’s definitely sank in, we figured out it was a worthless turd in 1961 and abandoned it.

if it was so great, the Canadians would be still making them for themselves, and we all know they would be quick to show the world and say “hey look what I made, I matter”.
?
Holy shit, this isn't about the avrocar flying around right now, it's about the avrocar existing in 1959, meanwhile dumb mother fuckers like you think that what you see in the .mil readily flying is the latest and greatest.

WWII we had the first fighter jets.

1959, we had the avrocar.

SR71 in the 60's.

1969 we went to the moon.

1980' we had the F117.

The latest item I listed was 40 years ago. Yep, we haven't advanced much in the past 40 years when it comes to technology. LOL

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The leap from planes and basically hovering junk to things that break the sound barrier and accelerate to 3900mph in less than a second with out a peep is pretty far fetched. The propulsion technology involved in creating each one of the vehicles you have described is all reworked/ tweaked designs we have had since the 50s. A jet engine is still a jet engine. The fuselage design is the only difference.

And don’t get me wrong, I have a very open mind, and totally respect everyone to have an opinion.

I just don’t think anything designed off its predecessors with a jet engine is going to maneuver the way those vids/radar data depict.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
And of all the vehicles you have listed, everyone of them was already public knowledge within 10 years of them coming to be. Nobody in the history of the military has been able to run a ship tight enough to keep it out of the public eye more than that with every project including thermonuclear weapons.

This is the reason for this thread, I don’t see enough evidence for it being a govt project or god himself coming down and riding his tic tac shaped Marty Mcfly hover board.

So it must be crab people !!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
The alien picture in the video is a toy that was sold at retail stores.

Debunked many years ago.

Bushman's "revelations" are a disappointing rehash of tired old conspiracy stories about aliens being housed at Area 51 and top secret government programs supposedly designed to keep this startling secret from the public. Some are frankly loony, such as Bushman's claims that the aliens come from a planet called "Quintonia" (or "Quintumnia") where they engage in cattle rustling.

I recall he said half their planet were cow wranglers and the other half cow rustlers.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts