·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,754 Posts
Its a trap

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe. It’s definitely interesting. Apparently these videos came from some military program called a.a.t.i.p. Advanced aerospace threat identification program. A 22 million dollar department of defense program dedicated to studying these things to figure out what they are.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The pilot of one of those was on Rogans show. The video was from 04 or 06 (something like that). He said he'd seen them before and he wasn't the only one. When it's vertical it's moving and when it goes flat it sitting still. Weird. They got within a few miles of it then it and the plane headed for each other and it disappeared. The pilot made a turn then it showed back up 22 miles away. The pilot said maybe 30 seconds had gone by if that. Crazy.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they say the g forces from the acceleration calculated from the radar data would have been over 30g’s. Any human inside would have become an inside out pancake.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
they say the g forces from the acceleration calculated from the radar data would have been over 30g’s. Any human inside would have become an inside out pancake.
Humans can, and have, survived over 45 G's. Of course I would FREAKIN' DIE at 5 G's. My daughter was LAUGHING out loud when she was pulling 8+ G's when she was flying combat air mission in San Diego. One of her bucket list programs. 10 yrs ago she had a brain tumor. So, every year she has her "Brain-aversory" and she does something on her bucket list, paragliding, combat air, having 20+ friends over to play "tumor toss" (they wore Velcro head gear and had fuzzy balls they threw at each other) race car training running around the track at 100+mph, and on and on.......smart kid, they didn't remove her fun portion of her brain. She works HARD, and coaches teens in Crew (rowing) and Masters. Puts in 13-15 hrs a day.

Back to aliens and black hole programs, of things I know nothing about!................

1 - 20 of 51 Posts