Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
16,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched and the labels I found were um... a different kind. What do you guys label your switches with? Is there a place you can send a panel or is there a kit?

Thanks in advance!

Scott

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
If you dont want to do something like the Brothers label printer, you could take your panel to a CNC Machine shop and have whatever you need engraved on it.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I'm a cheap SOB so I use those little label decals that came with blank VHS tapes!

·
Misanthropist
3,142 Posts
Brother label maker. Works great for labeling wiring harnesses too.
Be cautious. The material these labels are made of, do not adhere well in cold weather. I had all my labels fall off during winter month storage.

(those in warm weather can disregard)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have the painless switch panel mounted overhead, at night it was a bitch to see. I had a local guy that prints stickers and signs make me some labels. We used a fluorescent red material for the letters and a white background. It catches any light and makes it a lot easier to see.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
People label their switch panels? I figured you just knew where everything was. Back in the early 80s, that was part of the licensing drill. To be able to turn everything off and on without looking.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts