Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine was bragging about his new beer can crusher that he installed in his garage. He showed me how you pull down on the handle and crush the can. I was laughing at the time and I don't think that he thought it was funny, I said I think I can top that one so I started collecting parts for the following can crusher. What do you guys think? too much bling? Not enough?
You know I'm just trying to out do him that's all.

[/img]
[/img]

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
pretty...looks like the oil filter crusher we're required to use for EPA. too much time on yer hands, huh? well done.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Awesome... I say when doin something like that, go for the gold. If your outdoing a buddy you can never go to far.....

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
tom_cowle said:
Ken, it doesn't look like it will hold a "Big Beer" or a Malt Liquor can, add some adjustability and its a big hit.

Tom Cowle
looks like things get a little crazy in Tom's shop....Malt Liquor!!!!! The Bull reigns supreme there....LOL.

All I have in my refridge in the shop is water and sodas.....LOL...lightweight.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Are they going to host this at a NSCA Event "Beer Can Crusher" Eliminator or is this a Yellow Bullet Thing????

Ken, in these parts we use the tractor to crush the cans, the beer cans get caught in the tread of the 44" mudders. LOL

Tom Cowle

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Jeez - Where's the light curtain? Nice job !!

·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually guys I have been working on this thing for about a month now. Trying to figure out how much pressure it takes to smash a can down to 1 or 1-1/2 inches is a science you know.
Plus I have a car to build headers for just sitting waiting for a friend to return from deer season, so if your reading this Jason I will push him to get your car done ASAP!
I also have another car coming in for headers soon so as for having too much time for the fun stuff, well sometimes you just gotta make time and enjoy!

Thanks everyone for the good comments!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
You call it a beer can crusher but have a Mt. Dew can in it!! Can I sue you now for false advertising or should I wait till you make millions off of it? :roll: :-D

·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At no time did I call this devise a beer can crusher! I called it a "can crusher"!
I will have the same lawyer draw up the paperwork for the limited liability that is doing the patent work.
I would wait for a while before filing Monty, that way I will have more money to fight you off with! LOL!
Imagine what that thing would do to your hand if you accidentally put it in there and pushed the button! Can you say ouch!
I better call my lawyer back and tell him to forget it...... :smt005
I'm thinking that maybe I can sell the patent to the Chinese....... :-D

·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monty your a genius... You just gave me another idea....
Remember the old potato guns? Some type of firing chamber and an ignition source and Caaabbboooooommmmm........out comes a flat can. Bigger can? More propellent....damn this is getting outta hand real quick!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts