1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
NOTHING....THEN BITCH WHEN IT'S ABOUT TO RAIN

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,173 Posts
The only decent option other than living with it as is, is to tape it to the larger toe next to it and let it heal.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Kick the other guy again for breaking my toe!

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only decent option other than living with it as is, is to tape it to the larger toe next to it and let it heal.
The last time I broke a toe, I left it alone. It's nice and crooked today. The buddy system, taping, sucks, but I'm wondering if it provides better results. This time it's the top joint of the next to the last piggy.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Suck it up and drive on. Fingers and toes got broken all the time as a commercial construction carpenter. No biggie.

Ask me about the time I swung a 23-ounce waffle face framing hammer directly into my middle finger at full force. Blew that finger apart on BOTH sides!!! No stitches, no braces, no visit to any doctor. Wrapped it up in toilet paper and duct tape and finished my work day. That hurt like a motherfucker, though. Worse than any break.

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
The last time I broke a toe, I left it alone. It's nice and crooked today. The buddy system, taping, sucks, but I'm wondering if it provides better results. This time it's the top joint of the next to the last piggy.
Sounds like you need to be more careful.

I favor the buddy system; helps keep it straight, and gives it needed support,.

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,173 Posts
Tape it firmly to the middle toe and keep on truckin'. After 5-6 weeks, take the tape off and be careful not to re injure it. Are these just unfortunate accidents, or are you a klutz? LoL...;)

·
Registered
13,100 Posts
I can hold up my foot and it looks like Spocks Live long and prosper sign in Star Trek. I wouldn't have that talent if I would have taped It

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,512 Posts
i broke my big toe a few yrs ago , i didnt even bother to go to the docter so i just let it go since there wasnt much you could do to it .... it healed ok , but it wont bend all the way . sucks , but doesnt bother me to much ........ and yes it was broke i could move the toe sideways

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tape it firmly to the middle toe and keep on truckin'. After 5-6 weeks, take the tape off and be careful not to re injure it. Are these just unfortunate accidents, or are you a klutz? LoL...;)
I was barefoot coming down the hall and caught the corner of a piece of furniture. I have one speed when moving and that is usually wide open.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Suck it up and drive on. Fingers and toes got broken all the time as a commercial construction carpenter. No biggie.

Ask me about the time I swung a 23-ounce waffle face framing hammer directly into my middle finger at full force. Blew that finger apart on BOTH sides!!! No stitches, no braces, no visit to any doctor. Wrapped it up in toilet paper and duct tape and finished my work day. That hurt like a motherfucker, though. Worse than any break.
"Boy! You hammer like lightning..................you never hit the same place twice!"

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,173 Posts
I was barefoot coming down the hall and caught the corner of a piece of furniture. I have one speed when moving and that is usually wide open.
With your history concerning this issue, you might want to consider:

1) - wear steel toed shoes

or

2) - slow your butt down in tight spaces.

You are not as young as you used to be lady, so back off the throttle just a tad... :p

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Okay spill it!

Who did you kick in the ass? :p

1 - 20 of 84 Posts