Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read a few posts about the cold weather down there, and I was wondering what temps people adjust to.

It is currently 50 F here and I am still out in my shorts and a tee. But if it gets over 80 I am dying. I would say that 70 is perfect.

The coldest it gets here is minus 43 and the hottest is about 88.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Depends on whether or not i'm doing manual labor or just relaxing. Manual labor it better be between 55-75 lol. Just relaxing low 50s starts getting to cold 80-85is about perfect and 100+ starts getting a little rediculous. Also depends on the humidity.

·
Long Massive Member
8,776 Posts
Riding my bike 70s,outside work 60s,regular day hanging out or at the track 50s-80s is fine. I can't stand it real hot,especially with high humidity.

·
Registered
29,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always been a fan of overcast with a few sunbreaks and 68.
I like the days with a thin overcast, that is 70 with no wind, and the world is quiet. You can't even feel the weather on days like that, but everything around you is just perfect.

·
Registered
13,298 Posts
75, sunny and low humidity.

·
Registered
16,600 Posts
I'm from Miami, Fl. Comfortable outside with it 70-90. Don't care about humidity and if I'm working I don't mind sweating. Keeps the weight off and keeps me in shape. ;)

Below 70 I start to feel chilled if the wind blows. Above 90 I can tolerate without much distress, it's just not comfortable.

·
Platinum Member
5,683 Posts
40's are cold, 90's are hot and anything inbetween is just right, as long as the humidity is low.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Low 80's NO humidity !!!!!! Fuckin shit drags me down

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Anything between 75 and 100

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
When I'm home in Arizona I like it to have a high of 80 and a low of 55.
Just about perfect for when I'm racing.......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts