Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our Family business' accountant was arrested for getting to cozy with his own kids! If I don't get a W2 from this guy, my taxes will be fucked up!!

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Call the IRS, explain what happened, they will guide you,,,TLW

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Call Tony Soprano.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Your going to jail....

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
My accountant died a few years back ...... we were almost a year getting it straightened out ...... the IRS was pretty decent with us and didn't hammer us with penalties or fines ......... a copy of the news paper artical or police report will help you with them

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
X2

Not as bad as it seems, I've worked with them before to get copies of tax information. They can probably mail you copies of everything you need to do your taxes by yourself or using another accountant.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Buy a big jar of vaseline makes it less painful when they stick in your ass.
You should be able to get everything you need. May take some work. Tax Lawyer would help.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,422 Posts
Hmmmmm. Call me Captain Obvious but it's time to get a new accountant. Good luck trying to get copies of your records too.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My accountant died a few years back ...... we were almost a year getting it straightened out ...... the IRS was pretty decent with us and didn't hammer us with penalties or fines ......... a copy of the news paper artical or police report will help you with them
This whole ordeal was all over the news! That wont be a problem!

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmmmmm. Call me Captain Obvious but it's time to get a new accountant. Good luck trying to get copies of your records too.
We thought he was a pretty decent guy, did our taxes for 3 years. Then we see a News report about this guy, named sounded familiar.....I guess you never know what people can hide from MOST of the Public!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
So one of his daughters is taking care of the client but he's acused of molesting his kids? That sounds like a messed up deal I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgement. Good luck with your taxes

1 - 20 of 22 Posts