Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
With me in it mine is 3200. I have tubular front suspension a Th400, 9 inch, all stock interior, except seats, with a 10pt cage. Myself I weigh about 200. That does seem a little much to me it must have every option available.

·
Registered
692 Posts
you guys should drop the trailer before u scale. Mine only weighs 2650 lbs all steel except hood sb and glide!;)
What's it weigh with the motor in it? J/K

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mine is 3,160 with me in it.SBC(iron head)/350 trans-tube k-member-strange brakes-10 point s/w molly cage-full interrior-12 bolt.I think the older ones (non t-top) were lighter for some reason.That does seem real heavy!

·
RED ROCKET
8,638 Posts
i had one that weighed 3680 without a driver...nothing gutted,just a glass bolt on hood...tall deck big m block 598 with alum heads,glide,12 bolt,12 point cage..all a/c stuff is gone though...8.90's at 152 with a single stage plate at 3907.

·
Pro Jack Stand Champion!!
1,103 Posts
Wow!!!! I just bought one with a v6 and 5 speed. gonna put a good gage in it and a big block with a t400 and a brake. Why the hell do they weigh so much? What can i do to lose some weight without cutting the damn thing to shreds? I already have enough crap cut to hell, i don't want any more........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.