Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dutch scientists hidden away in a top-security laboratory are seeking to create mutant flu viruses, dangerous work designed to prepare the world for a lethal pandemic by beating nature to it.
The idea of engineering viral pathogens to be more deadly than they are already has generated huge controversy, amid fears that such viruses could leak out or fall into the wrong hands.

Hey if nature can't make it fast enough, we'll make it for you. And if we phuck up and it gets out .... s-o-r-r-y. :-Rock

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/23/scientists-creating-super-bird-flu-virus-to-prevent-epidemic

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
what dosent kill you only makes you stronger///

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
You do realize this has been going on for 100's of years right?

Jonas Salk worked on his cure for years before he foundthe corret vaccine.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You do realize this has been going on for 100's of years right?

Jonas Salk worked on his cure for years before he foundthe corret vaccine.
Sure. But when something goes wrong, do you think you'll hear about it? IIRC, there was a virus or something that went missing from a government lab (backup to CDC) in Winnipeg a few years ago. When it was finally reported, it was a "holy phuck" shit storm, but when they couldn't find it, it became "oh well, it's really not a big deal after all". Can't remember what it was, but it was one of those things the CDC keeps securely locked away, "just in case" we need an antidote really quickly.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
I guess aids takes too long to kill you now.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I create super bird flu viruses every chance I get.
It's nothin but a good time!

Lol

Not really

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
what dosent kill you only makes you stronger///
Unfortunately, where mother nature is concerned, this type of thing usually applies only at the species, rather than individual, level.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts