1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A "race car" trailer of course!!!

http://lewiston.craigslist.org/tro/5943855613.html

race car trailer - $3000 (Pomeroy)

would like to get rid of. Was used as a race car trailer by previous owner. Has small shop on front. place to carry tires outside. stuff on it not for sale, will clear trailer once sold. Willing to consider offers so don't be afraid to call

·
Registered
21,767 Posts
I'd like to start by saying, wow what a hunk of shit. I'd then like to follow it up with I bet the guy that put that together was happy as hell with it. Looks like a nice useable space up front. At one time I bet it was a useful tool.

·
Registered
8,618 Posts
A "race car" trailer of course!!!

http://lewiston.craigslist.org/tro/5943855613.html

race car trailer - $3000 (Pomeroy)

would like to get rid of. Was used as a race car trailer by previous owner. Has small shop on front. place to carry tires outside. stuff on it not for sale, will clear trailer once sold. Willing to consider offers so don't be afraid to call

DAMN!!!! Looks like a couple of tweakers got a stolen welder in on trade and just grabbed whatever was laying around the yard/house/bathroom/bedroom/neighbors yard/etc. then woke up about a week later and said man we gotta ditch this POS and score, other one said"HEEEEEY...I gotta idea..." and VIOLA' here it is.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Rat rod trailer.

New trend coming soon.

·
NO MA'AM President
1,157 Posts

·
Registered
21,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Scrap metal prices are down, I'm out.
LOL. I "gave away" some shit to the scrap yard this summer I think it was .02/ lb. At least they are buying batteries, which made the trip a bit more worthwhile. NONE of it, all added up, was worth the fucking heartache, effort, and injuries

This summer's cleanup is where I fell down and wrenched my right shoulder, and bruised the shit out of my left wrist

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
9,858 Posts
Just what Gary needs to start his new race operation!
Wow just what Gary needs: house, shop and trailer all in one. No more rent, just park in a different Walmart every night. Of course he would need a worthy tow vehicle, do I hear a new Go Fund Me coming?

·
Registered
21,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Losing your balance can be a symptom of onset of 'diminishing' mental capacity, AKA Alzheimer's or other form of dementia. How's your sense of smell? :confused:
I got tangled up in some crap on the ground, although I do have a small problem with my ears. Tinnitis, and a medication I take aggravates my problem. Sometimes I can "shake my head" and my tinnitis will go nuts, and somewhat of a "head buzz" like a cold

"At night" (dark) I sometimes have difficulty with balance. This here was not part of that It was simply some junk on the ground and my great big feet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.