Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to freshen/rebuild a converter, whos got a good handle on the procharged deals? Are they any different than any other one? Thanks!!

·
Registered
7,854 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
neil chance

·
Registered
442 Posts
Lots of good converter companies out there. Its very rare that it will be perfect the first time unless you have data to go off of. Neal Chance, Camerons, PTC, Micke are all very good choices. Just talk to each and decide who will be easiest to reach when you need to have it changed up. With a converter I think what your paying for is service after that sale as they all provide a great product.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I got a Chance bolt together converter. As your combo changes, so will converter requirements. Being able to change the stator yourself will save lots in UPS/FedEx charges and down time! Plus when you send converter in to change stall, they keep old parts, but with bolt together you get to keep your parts!

·
Procharger Power
23,972 Posts
I got a Chance bolt together converter. As your combo changes, so will converter requirements. Being able to change the stator yourself will save lots in UPS/FedEx charges and down time! Plus when you send converter in to change stall, they keep old parts, but with bolt together you get to keep your parts!
This.

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
As said, there are quite a few companies with good track records.

FTI did a few converters for friends of mine so I went with them for my 496 BBC Procharger car. They nailed it spot on.

Derek

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Call Mark Micke at M&M Transmission 573-636-4136 He's the guy for a ProCharged BBC for sure, converter or transmission, M&M can fix you up.
x100

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Call Mark Micke at M&M Transmission 573-636-4136 He's the guy for a ProCharged BBC for sure, converter or transmission, M&M can fix you up.

^^^ This. Mark is very good to deal with and knows a lot about ProChargers too. We have dealt with many converter company's over the years M&M and PTC have always been to two best to deal with and both have great service/products.

Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts