Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine has a fox car w/ a dart 347, street heat heads, anderson b3 cam (car had a vortec on it when he got it), 76mm precision turbo, dfi, c4 tranny, etc. Car runs 9.60's now, wants to keep the cam a hydraulic if possible, if its worth it. What camshafts, if any, would anyone recommend. Would like to gain a few tenths if possible w/o having to do alot of head work etc.

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
What type of kit and intake manifold and what size hotside etc are we dealing with. I have seen some collosal failures and some really good camshaft cross my rollers so I could guide you in the right direction easily enough.

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
No really don't call cam help. Please. I love comp cams I use and sell alot of the product they offer. The camshafts they offer for power adders never work right and it is not really their fualt. They don't really test ith Turbo and supercharged motor enough to really see whats going on. the big R/D focue I see from them is nitrous and NA grinds and rightly so. It is 80% of the sales.

I would call Curtis,Allen etc before calling cam help.

yes call Mat Sumerfield at compcams he is your man 901-795-9292

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.