Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
planning a vacation in october.. i went to daytona when i was a kid and st pete with my x. what are some other good ones.. thinking of going back to daytona.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Sarasota, Ft Myers. Any where in the Keys is great.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
draggin' ass
13,417 Posts
Santa Rosa

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I stay at turtle beach club in south Daytona. 60-80 per night on the beach. Full kitchen and two bedrooms

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Palm Beach, Singer Island, Ft. Laddy, South Beach, Cocoa Beach, Sunrise,....
X2, Singer Island is nice, my parents have a place there. Anna Maria Island on the Gulf is nice too, I'll be heading back there for the 4th of July.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
I would stay south of most of the ones like Daytona. Cocoa Beach is a slum.
My bet would be Ft Myers, Sarasota on the west coast.
Islamorada on the east coast. Mainly because I love the Keys.
Plenty to do, fishing charters, Key West is close enough to taxi down to.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
i live in pensacola, lots of beaches within driving distance from here and hotel/condo rates are much cheaper than down south. destin, fort walton beach, perdido key, orange beach, gulf shores. destin has the clearest waters around, but very busy this time of year. rates will be higher in destin. anywhere in florida along the gulf coast. i dont think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I stay at turtle beach club in south Daytona.
I got drunk in the hot tub there when I was in high school. When I stood up and got out everything went black. Fortunately I fell backward into the grass. We used to call it the "Tippy Turtle Inn".

Also, technically Daytona Beach Shores. South Daytona is on the mainland.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what is there to do in sanibell other than sit on the beach? and what beches are the ones you cant drink on?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Live in Fl. and regular the clearwater beaches, honeymoon Island and caladeisi beach. They are both great. Just went to Destin for the first time and they are equally as nice and Crab Island is it.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts