Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
11,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No luck with Napa legends anymore, have used Costco Interstate, they seem pretty good, Sam's club has Duracell.

What's the best bang for the buck these days.

·
Registered
17,301 Posts
No luck with Napa legends anymore, have used Costco Interstate, they seem pretty good, Sam's club has Duracell.

What's the best bang for the buck these days.
Been using the Autozone Duralast Gold. The Batteries in my 01 F250 have been lets say needing replacement for 6 month, so I check the prices at AutoZone and the wanted $159.99 for one. Check Sam's, $105.34, I need to go to Sam's anyway!

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
I've used Everstart from Walmart with excellent results for years. That said I have a couple Rural King batteries in use now due to the fact of price and that they have dual terminal batteries that I can switch between vehicles if needed.

·
Registered
11,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rural King are net yet near us yet, closest one is a couple of hours away from here. I can do Sam's Club, Costco, or any of the auto parts stores.

Anyone using Odyssey?

·
Registered
16,354 Posts
Ive been buying from Walmart. since Costco is no longer cheap, I figure it’s a roll of the dice anyway, so I shop on price. I’m not going to pay more than 80-120 when I don’t have too. I do check to see what Costco has though.

·
NITROUS OUTLET FTW
6,263 Posts
I have the Walmart 600cca battery in my plow truck. Drive it everyday. Was 65 bucks and works great. Even in -0 weather. 1 year warranty

·
Satans Daddy
15,181 Posts

:D

·
Registered
924 Posts
Put me on the Walmart list too. It came down to one from Autozone or Walmart. The Walmart one was $30 bucks cheaper.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
The Walmart brand ranks pretty high, I think. I bought a 800 CCA battery for my Dually for under a hundred bucks there. So far, so good.

·
Satans Daddy
15,181 Posts
Everstart is what came out on top in the YT Project Farm video.

·
Registered
782 Posts
They are all made by a couple of companies, so they are about the same. I think Walmart has a free replacement policy instead of pro-rated, so you could buy once and just trade them in when the get close to the end of warranty.

·
Super Moderator
49,535 Posts
Interstate

Wally World Neverstart batteries suck ass

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I usually buy Interstate batteries. Needed one for the C6 last year and they were out of stock. Checked a couple times and nothing. Bought a Duracell from Batteries Plus. It is a POS. Car sits for 8 days and it is dead.

·
Registered
11,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Surprised to hear Walmart again, but they always get ranked highly in the battery tests. The oldest battery I have on my property that still functions is a Walmart deep cycle that's in my front end loader. It's now 11 years old, and still starts, even after sitting for months and months unused.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts