Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
I was planning to go at the Army truck some more today, but of course I can't stay on task so I finally got around to firing up and old Lister Petter 2 cylinder diesel that I have had since last fall and hasn't run in at least 15 years. I cleaned out the fuel filter, checked the oil, stuck the feed line in a tank of diesel and it fired right up and purrs like a kitten.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I was planning to go at the Army truck some more today, but of course I can't stay on task so I finally got around to firing up and old Lister Petter 2 cylinder diesel that I have had since last fall and hasn't run in at least 15 years. I cleaned out the fuel filter, checked the oil, stuck the feed line in a tank of diesel and it fired right up and purrs like a kitten.
Cant kill those ol listers.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,983 Posts
Well let's see, I got off work 06:30 Saturday morning, got home, took a 2 hour power nap, woke up and made love with my wife, later that afternoon we went to a local lake and made a test run in my 'river' boat, came home, worked in the yard the rest of the day.

The weather was really nice ( no fucking rain ) so Sunday morning after breakfast on the patio we decided to go to our fishing cabin over in Arkansas, got there about noon, went bass fishing, caught a few, grilled out later that evening, ate the fat burger and got our party on, got up the next morning and went fishing again, packed up and headed back home Monday afternoon.

Here's a few pics in no particular order......

My wife trying to figure out what to do with this area, thinking about a raised bed vegetable garden.

Breakfast is served.

Large mouth bass on the frog.

Another frog victim.

Sunday night

The fat burger.

My beautiful wife on the lake Monday morning, the dog watching the trees for squirrels.

·
T/S 368E
27,801 Posts

Bought another welder to do body work on some of my company vehicles :)
Can't wait to fix up all these little issues.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I collect and shoot replica air guns. Sort tricking them out a bit. We just moved also so I'm trying to organize a space for that, my leather work and other, "stuff".

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Started the break in on the new RC Nitro slash got the first tank ran through it now on to the second lol have to wait 15mins in between tank fulls till it is all broken in.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Took a 2 hr drive to get a rc battery charger today, also got the second tank ran through the car for break in 3 more tank fulls to go. will finish it tomorrow. so have one thing planed out for me anyway lol

·
Former RJ instigator
39,983 Posts
More yard work Saturday, then working 10.5 hours overtime on Sunday, party down after work with my wife, it's suppose to get pretty chilly here so we might have us a little bon fire to snuggle up to.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts