Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
72 chevy camaro ss , Shafiroff racing 427sbc
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to find a price for these as i'm going to cragar s/s wheels same size as what i'm running right now

western slot dish mags ...15x10 / 3-1/8th bs chevy bolt pattern

us-indy slot dish mags 15.4.5 chevy bolt pattern

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
A 1929 Morgan silver dollar and 29 board feet of standard agricultural fence.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I would take them to a swap meet and see what you are offered. To my understanding the frt skinnies are getting up there in price and the rears are following closely. I wouldnt ask way too much but dont give them away.Those always look so good polished up with big and littles.

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
I swap you a chicken,a **** dog named Leroy and a day old biscuit from Popeye's

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would take them to a swap meet and see what you are offered. To my understanding the frt skinnies are getting up there in price and the rears are following closely. I wouldnt ask way too much but dont give them away.Those always look so good polished up with big and littles.

i bought them off of a guy 10 years ago that had them on his 55 chevy gasser and i bought them for just under $600 back then

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i bought them off of a guy 10 years ago that had them on his 55 chevy gasser and i bought them for just under $600 back then
A friend of mine is a heavy swap meet junkie,plus he always deals in wheels/tires. He was telling me lately the skinnies go for big money if the right brand. US is one of them. He is the kind of guy who would want them dirt cheap and then ask a fortune for them though.:cool:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ummm see if he wants to buy them back..

Is this for 2 or 4 wheels? For 4 I would think 250 to 300

yep for all (4) wheels

(2) 15x4 us-indy slot dish mags

(2) 15x10 western slot dish mags

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.