Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's a petty's garage edition.

Screenshot_20201017-194451_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Mustangs all look and sound the same to me.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,021 Posts
I think the one Jeremy rents from Enterprise in the prologue to the first Grand Tour is a great looking car.

BTW I also think this series beginning is epic.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
While the red headed step child of the group, the Camaro kicks their asses on a road course. It's actually a very capable car if you're into going in circles. But, when a woman run's the show you have to expect a bullet in the foot.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,178 Posts
1. I am absolutely NOT a fan of Fords in general.....

2. I DO think that Mustangs look cool as hell.....

3. Whoever laid out the paint scheme and colors for the Mustang up top.......needs a fk'n check up from the neck up.

4. Whoever put that gay ass blue paint on the wheels will take a cock right down to the balls in their mouth. FACT!

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I actually kind of liked the 05 style mustangs, and I'm not a Ford guy. I don't like where Camaro and Mustangs wound up. I like how Dodge left the looks alone and just threw more power under the hood. The Challenger is currently the best looking of the three.
That is how I feel about the Mustangs. The first ones in the new style were pretty good looking. Now they are flat out hideous.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Bubba Wallace was poking Smurfette in the back of a Mustang and that’s what ya get.

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The wheels are what makes it look shitty, and the two tone following the top body line makes it look taller in the front.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,136 Posts
The stock wheels almost always look better than the replacement ones

1 - 20 of 41 Posts