Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
they can file it under natural disasters..

because they monkeys doing the damage are only doing what comes naturally to them.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean these businesses will be shut down for a month. People out of work. Nobody paying rent ... Kind of sad.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
With the governor declaring a state of emergency they are eligible to file for state funds.
How long does that typically take? Months or years?

I can tell you that most of the businesses they're showing operate on such a slim margin that this will probably bankrupt them before they can get any relief. One gentleman had a $50,000 loss.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
But if the businesses go bust, where will people be able to use their EBT cards?
Walmart, there's one on every corner over here. But you better get there before 10 pm or your gonna be stuck in line for at least an hour waiting for all those EBT cards to make it through one cashier.:p

·
Registered
12,342 Posts
oh, so that's why the police were only prepared to protect Walmart, so the rioters had somewhere to use their EBT cards. That makes perfect sense. You wouldn't people rioting over not being able to use their EBT cards, would you? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
oh, so that's why the police were only prepared to protect Walmart, so the rioters had somewhere to use their EBT cards. That makes perfect sense. You wouldn't people rioting over not being able to use their EBT cards, would you? :rolleyes:
You must have missed when they had the glitch in the EBT system a few months back. It cause the cards to show no limits in some southern states, people were lined up thirty deep and the cashiers with everything they could stuff in their carts. When they got it straightened out and people saw the jig was up they just walked out leaving the carts sitting, full of meat, beer, junk food. Anything they could pile in.

I would tell you what color the vast majority of them were, but that would be racist.

·
Registered
13,100 Posts
Fuckin Obama or Al Sharpton never owned a Business
LIKE THEIR HELPERS/DO RITES
Lot of Black business owners are loosing there ass about this mess

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
You must have missed when they had the glitch in the EBT system a few months back. It cause the cards to show no limits in some southern states, people were lined up thirty deep and the cashiers with everything they could stuff in their carts. When they got it straightened out and people saw the jig was up they just walked out leaving the carts sitting, full of meat, beer, junk food. Anything they could pile in.

I would tell you what color the vast majority of them were, but that would be racist.
Know how I know you're racist?

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
The good old taxpayers got that shit covered !! The only one to come out on top laughing like a jacked off hyena is the little old store owner that big mike robbed. The store owner got to see karma at it best !!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts