Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am exhausted and very glad to finally have put several faces to names this weekend! If I missed you I apologize, it was a very crazy weekend and a little frustrating. I was able to view this NSCA event as a worker and not a racer and it was very enlighting to say the least! Those I viewed as snobbish were not and others surprised me by their petty complaints, for sure a different world and one I hope to do as needed, I enjoyed it very much!

Jimmy, I enjoyed our pizza dinners in bed and hope to enjoy many more with you :)

I hope to meet the rest of you that did not make it out to No Problem at a future event.

·
Registered
13 Posts
docoldsotherhalf said:
I am exhausted and very glad to finally have put several faces to names this weekend! If I missed you I apologize, it was a very crazy weekend and a little frustrating. I was able to view this NSCA event as a worker and not a racer and it was very enlighting to say the least! Those I viewed as snobbish were not and others surprised me by their petty complaints, for sure a different world and one I hope to do as needed, I enjoyed it very much!

Jimmy, I enjoyed our pizza dinners in bed and hope to enjoy many more with you :)

I hope to meet the rest of you that did not make it out to No Problem at a future event.
Shannon it was a pleasure meeting you... I know you stayed busy but was glad we met up for awhile at the track bar... God knows we all needed that... And I would like to thank Mike Davis for many many laughs at the bar... That man is hilarious... Hopefully next time you will have more time... Of course you will be a spectator at Bradenton so see you there it should be a blast too... Alot of people are coming down for it also... Including Mike Davis... So we will have some intertainment...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike is a great guy! I am glad to see him switching things up a little over at the NSCA, keep people on their toes :mrgreen:

I was also privileged to meet a couple of the brits but seeing I had started drinking over at Camp's trailer before I made it to the bar I have forgotten their names but they were a blast!

Also thanks to the cute guy that bought me a drink :wink:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
LOL Sorry Shannon.. I had a birthday party that I had to attend. I at one point was going to make it down there.. Who knows there are more races... Make sure you bring your party hat when I show... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monty Mikho said:
LOL Sorry Shannon.. I had a birthday party that I had to attend. I at one point was going to make it down there.. Who knows there are more races... Make sure you bring your party hat when I show... :mrgreen:
My party hat goes anywhere I go! Are you going to be in Atlanta? Dave and I are heading to the PRO race in Bradenton as spectator's. I will always save room for dinner or drinks with you babe :wink:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
docoldsotherhalf said:
Monty Mikho said:
My party hat goes anywhere I go! Are you going to be in Atlanta? Dave and I are heading to the PRO race in Bradenton as spectator's. I will always save room for dinner or drinks with you babe :wink:
:mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kelly Pelrine said:
Great to meet you Shannon! We jus got home a few hours ago & im feelin ya on the TIREDNESS lol. I dunno how i am still awake. Glad we got to meet up & chat, your a sweetpea! :D

Kelly
Kelly, can I say you ROCK! Your pictures are mint! You are also a very sweet person and am glad we were finally able to meet!

Hey, that was Patrick and I that swerved off in front of you all when you were on the side of the road last night, I hope everything was all right??!!

We must try and get together for drinks at one the next events for sure :wink:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
docoldsotherhalf said:
Kelly, can I say you ROCK! Your pictures are mint! You are also a very sweet person and am glad we were finally able to meet!

Hey, that was Patrick and I that swerved off in front of you all when you were on the side of the road last night, I hope everything was all right??!!

Thanks so much! OMG haha that was you guys? I will have to PM you why we were stopped lol. Everything was fine though, thanks for checkin :mrgreen: I will be gettin to Atlanta thursday nite, i think Kenny is gonna go with Mike & Tony friday so i will be free for sure Thursday. If your goin maybe we can go out for drinks then?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kelly Pelrine said:
docoldsotherhalf said:

Thanks so much! OMG haha that was you guys? I will have to PM you why we were stopped lol. Everything was fine though, thanks for checkin :mrgreen: I will be gettin to Atlanta thursday nite, i think Kenny is gonna go with Mike & Tony friday so i will be free for sure Thursday. If your goin maybe we can go out for drinks then?
Yes, that was us, you better pm me quickly girl!!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan for Atlanta, as long as I am getting in on Thurs we can do it that night before it gets crazy.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
docoldsotherhalf said:
Yes, that was us, you better pm me quickly girl!!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan for Atlanta, as long as I am getting in on Thurs we can do it that night before it gets crazy.
ok cool! give me a call on my cell & let me know when your gettin into ATL 513-260-8262 :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts